Bestinslots View on Jurassic World Evolution 2

I don’t know about a sequel, but the gameplay upgrades are definitely needed, and Connor here is a genius. Of course, the only upgrade I want is to make fences and building entrances connect to paths before placing them.

If there really, really, really is going to be a "sequel", it's guarantee to be on consoles and PC because: numerous reliable UK website sources from my research confirm so (dating back as far as the beginning of their announcement of the new major IP license agreement), as well as confirming there will be expected paid DLC, my guess, after launch. If there will be DLC as expected, then what kind? The system, as I gathered for JWE as a whole and its association, doesn't make it seem to make much sense to me for a "sequel game" to merit DLCs of its own that wouldn't conflict too much with JWE's DLCs. One of the many reasons as why I am still extremely skeptical about a "sequel game". A surpassing competing sequel of the same type of everything but with more content seems unlikely for this particular game that is Jurassic World Evolution when you think about it a bit more.

May I even note that some of these BestInSlot said in the video may have potential to actually be added into the game at some point, if planned and decided, in ways to make them good enough and fair enough for anyone and everyone who plays Jurassic World Evolution like ourselves. (Those upgrading ideas of his I have plans for more idea threads, but at this point in time, considering it's already very late between 1.8's and the next major free update's time span, I plan to wait until both the next major update and paid story DLC are revealed, in case they aren't going to be in their releases. But, one of those subjects he said was also something I posted quite a lot about already in this current time span between 1.8 and the next major update that will coincide with the next major charged story DLC.)

Last edited:
If there really, really, really is going to be a "sequel", it's guarantee to be on consoles and PC because: numerous reliable UK website sources from my research confirm so (dating back as far as the beginning of their announcement of the new major IP license agreement), as well as confirming there will be expected paid DLC, my guess, after launch. If there will be DLC as expected, then what kind? The system, as I gathered for JWE as a whole and its association, doesn't make it seem to make much sense to me for a "sequel game" to merit DLCs of its own that wouldn't conflict too much with JWE's DLCs. One of the many reasons as why I am still extremely skeptical about a "sequel game". A surpassing competing sequel of the same type of everything but with more content seems unlikely for this particular game that is Jurassic World Evolution when you think about it a bit more.

May I even note that some of these BestInSlot said in the video may have potential to actually be added into the game at some point, if planned and decided, in ways to make them good enough and fair enough for anyone and everyone who plays Jurassic World Evolution like ourselves. (Those upgrading ideas of his I have plans for more idea threads, but at this point in time, considering it's already very late between 1.8's and the next major free update's time span, I plan to wait until both the next major update and paid story DLC are revealed, in case they aren't going to be in their releases. But, one of those subjects he said was also something I posted quite a lot about already in this current time span between 1.8 and the next major update that will coincide with the next major charged story DLC.)
Also to mention Jurassic world evolution is probably Frontiers first huge moneymaker considering that Planet zoo is going to be strictly only on PC and not expected to make as much as Jurassic world evolution since this is the first game they had that sold over 2 million copies, Frontiers trying to step into the console Market this game and of course they make BOAT loads of money with this now that they got it on both PC and console so I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't want to give up that money streak because this game could make Frontier grow as a company since it's already happening hey and of course we all have to think one game in particular that made this company even more famous Jurassic world evolution. It sequel to Jurassic world Evolution 2 is going to have to be even bigger better more creativity.

Also to mention Jurassic world evolution is probably Frontiers first huge moneymaker considering that Planet zoo is going to be strictly only on PC and not expected to make as much as Jurassic world evolution since this is the first game they had that sold over 2 million copies, Frontiers trying to step into the console Market this game and of course they make BOAT loads of money with this now that they got it on both PC and console so I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't want to give up that money streak because this game could make Frontier grow as a company since it's already happening hey and of course we all have to think one game in particular that made this company even more famous Jurassic world evolution. It sequel to Jurassic world Evolution 2 is going to have to be even bigger better more creativity.
Just recently, like a moment ago, I discovered something that interested me when browsing through the Steam forums for JWE that may surprise you all, but I'm still trying to get verification to confirm those claims I found.

If they're true (which I have yet to prove myself they are right or wrong at this point), then all I can possibly say is: it's a red 🚩.

Last edited:
Just recently, like a moment ago, I discovered something that interested me when browsing through the Steam forums for JWE that may surprise you all, but I'm still trying to get verification to confirm those claims I found.

If they're true (which I have yet to prove myself they are right or wrong at this point), then all I can possibly say is: it's a red 🚩.
What is it?

What is it?
A “possible” true meaning of what the description from the London Stock Exchange meant when Frontier announced it there.

And sure enough, there is another series that I’ve known since 2012 with a film coming up in late 2021 (a speculative release date range through other uk business sources, while JW3 is scheduled for mid-2021, which the articles based their speculations in-description of how Frontier will develop this new game) that fits this criteria that is also a major global ip because of its overall successful performances in its films. By securing that IP with the help from its owners, they would be able to access more subsequent content from them for other stuff, and releasing other stuff from content from those owners later this year they did after announcing their agreement back in early March.

Frontier Developments are not restricted to park construction, management and business games; or space-flight games when you look at their game releasing history. And my speculative supposed targeted series for this 2021 game doesn’t seem like it would fall into those two categories.

But despite my evidence, I still want to find verification or any kind of confirmation and clarification about what I found on the Steam forums to confirm my theory, or at least to make it sound more feasible, which really shouldn’t be too impossible.

Last edited:
Update:

I have found irrefutable evidence that the next major IP game may not be another Jurassic World Evolution game, or any Universal based game, after all. But, I'm not going to share much of it now as it relates to my theory above.

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
BestInSlot is putting way too much faith in the leak. Some of it was clearly correct (announcements/DLC coming within 3 months) but IMO the rest of it was presenting speculation as fact.

Frontier had no past licensing agreement with Columbia (Sony) Pictures so the Ghostbusters DLC would not have been possible unless the early 2019 licensing agreement was with Columbia (Sony) Pictures.

The same scenario played out in 2017. Frontier signed a licensing agreement with an unnamed studio. A few months later we got 3 × Universal themed DLC in Planet Coaster and at that point many people guessed the 2018 game would be a Jurassic World tie in.

My money is actually on a Ghostbusters 3 (Reitman Jr.) tie in. Basically a re-imagining of the 8 bit game where you ran your own Ghostbusters franchise.

If not that, another Columbia (Sony) Pictures property.

BestInSlot is putting way too much faith in the leak. Some of it was clearly correct (announcements/DLC coming within 3 months) but IMO the rest of it was presenting speculation as fact.

Frontier had no past licensing agreement with Columbia (Sony) Pictures so the Ghostbusters DLC would not have been possible unless the early 2019 licensing agreement was with Columbia (Sony) Pictures.

The same scenario played out in 2017. Frontier signed a licensing agreement with an unnamed studio. A few months later we got 3 × Universal themed DLC in Planet Coaster and at that point many people guessed the 2018 game would be a Jurassic World tie in.

My money is actually on a Ghostbusters 3 (Reitman Jr.) tie in. Basically a re-imagining of the 8 bit game where you ran your own Ghostbusters franchise.

If not that, another Columbia (Sony) Pictures property.
Well, BestInSlot is the one who started all of this in the first place shortly after the new major IP game announcement in early March (a month before the subsequent series of “leaks” have even started), literally a day after.
This is the video that started it all:
Source: https://youtu.be/Ffi16akd9O0
All other subsequent conversations, mentions, and coverings about “Jurassic World Evolution 2” soon followed in various places such as, but not limited to, the series of “leaks” from the Spring; countless threads in the Frontier, Steam, and Reddit forums; and other YouTube videos by multiple users including BestInSlot himself and, more predominantly, Swrve, who also started covering the idea before the “leaks” came about, but not too long after that first video of Conor’s was uploaded.

Last edited:
Top Bottom