Education in Great Caldera Safari Park?

Howdyyy

I'm trying to increase the education rating in the safari park in career mode but every time I try to place an education speaker the radius is red like it's not working, no matter where in the park I place it? I even placed three of these speakers in the park already with no problems and a few info boards. Everything is powered, as well. Did I totally glaze over something somehow? Is this a bug or am I being a total goof...?

Attaching a screenshot, notice that it's powered and not overlapping another speaker.

Attachments

• 20191108132626_1.jpg
    20191108132626_1.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 249
It's also saying the education is "incorrect or unassigned," but as you can see I have the speaker and board set to the elephants which are most definitely in that enclosure.

Yeah i find the game has very specific points that it considers viewing areas of the habitat, so if it's telling you that it's incorrect, that means where you have them placed right now aren't in viewing areas of the habitat. I would suggest moving them over to the left where you see those guests actually looking in the habitat.

Yeah i find the game has very specific points that it considers viewing areas of the habitat, so if it's telling you that it's incorrect, that means where you have them placed right now aren't in viewing areas of the habitat. I would suggest moving them over to the left where you see those guests actually looking in the habitat.
It does this no matter where I place them, I've tried small and big adjustments. :(

They need to be placed within radius of a power source! Happened to me too
As I said and as my screenshot shows, they're powered. I didn't take a screenshot with the power map but if they're not powered there is a red indicator on their info window. I have tried placing them literally everywhere in the park!

I'm having the same problem :/// This map f*cking SUCKS. After five hours, I only barely managed to get bronze. There's so many unsolvable problems! You can't edit any of the paths, technology is glitchy, you can't properly filter the middle lake, the habitats are entirely too big, I can't have okapis (lol)... I could go on. Ugh

I'm having the same problem :/// This map f*cking SUCKS. After five hours, I only barely managed to get bronze. There's so many unsolvable problems! You can't edit any of the paths, technology is glitchy, you can't properly filter the middle lake, the habitats are entirely too big, I can't have okapis (lol)... I could go on. Ugh
Yeah I saw another thread with an adjacent issue, so it must just be that the map is buggy for some people. :( Guess I'll have to wait for the update to complete it because for now I'm at a standstill haha.

All right. Here it is quick and dirty bronze star so you can move on.

1: Buy workshop to get rid of stupid message telling you to build one
2: Hire mechanic and lock him in the workshop
3: Build rocks all around the water in the elephant and giraffe pens. Put 4-5 pipe watering dishes in each habitat to compensate. Fish any animals out of the water if they were taking a dip.
4: Put conservation banners near the entrance (4) put 3 more between the hyenas and the giraffe elephants (where people are gathered mainly)
5: Put speakers and signs in high population areas about the animals. Speakers > signs. Place solar panels nearby if no power.
6: Plop a habitat somewhere.
7: Release an elephant or a giraffe or something
8: Buy some cheetahs or lions or something
9: Place in quarantine > habitat.
10: Build keeper hut, solar panel(s), staff room near the new habitat.
11: Hire zookeeper and mechanic to tend this area (make it a workzone)
12: Buy all the high impact marketing options in zoo options.
13: Set to speed 3, unpause
14. Wait.

Did this and got a bronze star in about 20 minutes. Moving on to next zoo =p

Last edited:
Also for money issues: keep checking the entrance for raising your income as well as raise the prices in shops to the acceptable limit.
First thing you should do though is fire all the 5 star people, they are ridiculously expensive for little gain. Replace them with new hires, obviously.

Top Bottom