Readd VIP group guest creator pass as dlc.

This is something I have been wanting for as long as planet coaster was released. I would have purchased the VIP group pass had I known that it would allow me to edit a guest group. I was too late, they stopped selling them, and my enjoyment of the game suffers because of it. I am trying so hard to enjoy it regardless. But it just doesn't give me the same entertainment value as Roller coaster tycoon 3 did because of the lack of a guest editor. Can you please do something... ANYTHING to add in the guest management area. If you were still selling those passes I would have bought them by now. If you added a guest tracker, even if i had to pay money for it, it would help my enjoyment immensely.

Please, I've been waiting 3 years..

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
I'd like to point out that while the VIP tickets give you the option to design a single guest / guest group / single staff member, you won't be able to track down this guest / group / staff as they will randomly visit your parks and parks of other players. Apart from the design there are no additional gameplay features bundled with the VIP tickets.

Maybe changing your avatar from planet poop will help persuade them. :rolleyes:
If it really will persuade them then I'll do it.

I'd like to point out that while the VIP tickets give you the option to design a single guest / guest group / single staff member, you won't be able to track down this guest / group / staff as they will randomly visit your parks and parks of other players. Apart from the design there are no additional gameplay features bundled with the VIP tickets.
I know that. But at this point I want to be able to design more than just one person. My avatar doesn't have a family with him and if they allowed me to purchase a group vip ticket that would enable me to do that.

Top Bottom