ANNOUNCEMENT Jurassic World Evolution: Return to Jurassic Park + Free Update 1.12 Coming 10 December

I'm speechless, everything about this DLC is fantastic, the buildings, skins, destructible vehicles and ability to replay all of the Challenge and Sandbox with the 1993 aesthetic; 10th December 2019 can’t come soon enough!

For now though we have the trailer and pictures from the Steam Store, and that’s fine by me!

I just saw this in the description of the video on the official JWE YouTube channel.

"Following the events of the iconic 1993 film, you are invited to return to the island where it all started. Reclaim the park from the dinosaurs, rebuild beloved locations, and overcome brand new challenges guided by Dr. Alan Grant, Dr. Ellie Sattler, and Dr. Ian Malcolm in an original narrative voiced by the film cast."

I hope they got someone that sounds like John Hammond/Richard Attenborough.

I would be happier if we saw these around here ... It seems that the rights were not obtained. :(
Explorer_11322918-9fdc-4064-8aec-6d9a7fde40f4.jpg

It's a bit of a disappointment. But I guess we can't have everything. Maybe they will be in the game. But you would think they would have been in the trailer.

I hope we do but I have a feeling we won't. Maybe the Ford tour vehicles are a surprise.

I think they are in!! Look!

I hope they got someone that sounds like John Hammond/Richard Attenborough.

But if the story runs around coming back to JP, would it make sense? For what I've gathered, it seems the missions will revolve around reclaiming the original sites, so maybe Hammond plays no role there (we do not know when do they take place).

Last edited:
I am just sooo hyped for this... I wanted this since the game was announced (and a bit worried since the game was called Jurassic World). Also one of the reasons I didn't get it until much more recent. But now I will definitely play the heck out of it.

And the three original cast members? Hell yeah!

All that's left to say is... Welcome back to Jurassic Park!

Yes finally this is what I've been waiting for! And I so hope that the Brachiosaurus eating from actual trees will be an actual in-game mechanic for herbivores now and not just for show for the trailer!! It would add so much atmosphere if herbivores have the ability to eat from actual trees and plants. A lovely trailer and so hyped to see all the original stuff modelded so accurately. I also spotted a signpost in the ending shot with the t-rex. I hope it will be separately placeable and that we will finally be able to place some decorations.

Wow!! So much cool stuff! Hat's off Frontier...... can't have been easy trying to keep a lid on all this stuff, it's brilliant. Looking forward to hearing more about the free updates.... as if there is MORE to come!

Wow, I'm surprised. I was one of those guys going around saying this is just a silly rumor and was never going to happen. This is amazing. A DLC with some real meat on its bones! The first two DLCs were great, but this one will be a smash hit, there will probably be a resurgence of sales of the base game!

I think they are in!! Look!

View attachment 151181

But if the story runs around coming back to JP, would it make sense? For what I've gathered, it seems the missions will revolve around reclaiming the original sites, so maybe Hammond plays no role there (we do not know when do they take place).

That's true. We don't know if the game is going back to 1993 or will just rebuild JP in 2019. Anyway if Hammond is in the game hopefully they have a good voice actor. But just having the JP themed game assets is more than enough for me. Just give me the new Nublar map and the new game assets in Sandbox. That's all I really want.

Top Bottom