ANNOUNCEMENT Jurassic World Evolution: Return to Jurassic Park + Free Update 1.12 Coming 10 December

DESTRUCTIBLE JEEPS FRONTIER? IS THAT A YES??????

Also happy they use JP3 Pteranodons and not the ugly JW models.... TLW skins confirmed <3 (Buck T. rex on the steam page too!!)

Only 3 weeks to wait, I'm so so so happy, thank you guys.

From the description in the Steam page, the 93 content and the current game content will be completely separate in sandbox mode. Is this correct or will we be able to use the new dino skins in the regular sandbox mode?

I'm speechless, everything about this DLC is fantastic, the buildings, skins, destructible vehicles and ability to replay all of the Challenge and Sandbox with the 1993 aesthetic; 10th December 2019 can’t come soon enough!

For now though we have the trailer and pictures from the Steam Store, and that’s fine by me!

That enclosure looks amazing. However, I don't like the prison aesthetic with all the shadow lines. Can we please have dinosaur proof glass?

How much of the enclosure is customizable?

Please let players build outdoor areas for flying dinosaurs.

That enclosure looks amazing. However, I don't like the prison aesthetic with all the shadow lines. Can we please have dinosaur proof glass?

How much of the enclosure is customizable?

Please let players build outdoor areas for flying dinosaurs.

I tend to agree. I think in the 93 campaign the bird cage esthetic fits the period, but it would be nice if there was a JW glass dome version available in sandbox/main campaign/etc. awarded on completion of the 93 campaign.

Hella yes.

Edit:
Also, with 2 DLCs on the way. Does that mean there's a chance that DLC is a pterosaur pack?
It's possible that there's either another dinosaur pack, or we're getting another Jingle Jam skin this year.

I'm hoping they release the cost for the DLC though.

As a side note, with the Compy getting in it, we could also get the micro which is close to the same size.

This looks amazing from what we've seen so far!!!! Thank You Frontier!!!! Yall are the best!!! We need that safari suv though lol.

1. Given that Pteranodon will be added in this upcoming DLC, can they have access to the fish feeder? According to my research, Pteranodon lived near water and their main diet was fish.

2. The thing about dinosaurs destroying vehicles in the free update and DLC. It is like history repeating itself. Who knows which dinosaur species have the capability to do so apart from ceratopsians, pachycephalosaurs, and large carnivores.

1. Given that Pteranodon will be added in this upcoming DLC, can they have access to the fish feeder? According to my research, Pteranodon lived near water and their main diet was fish.

From what the Aviary looks like, it has everything already in place inside it, so no placeable feeders of any kind. The Pteranodons will likely have fishing animations, though, diving into the water at the floor of the Aviary or perching and plucking from the rocks.

Top Bottom