Jurassic World: Return to Jurassic Park Trailer is out! ♥️

Nice retro computer screens. And I guess this means John Hammond is gonna be involved and it's not just Grant, Sattler, and Malcolm. Wonder if they'll have Peter Ludlow as your financial adviser like in JPOG. This Expansion looks great. Spotted the old '93 emergency bunker behind the raptor in one shot. I'm really excited for all the classic variations of the already existing buildings. I doubt I'll ever play the main JW era game again unless they allow us to use the JP aesthetic. Even if I can't mix the buildings but have to choose which style to play the main campaign in. I could easily play the main JWE campaign several more times happily if the buildings were all JP style instead. :D Hope they get some of the old ambient music from the first two soundtracks to help with the nostalgic immersion. Hell I'd even pay for a music dlc if it meant having actual Jurassic Park and Lost World tracks playing in game.

At the very least, give us a way to local modify the games music list. I'm sure most of us already legally own the movie soundtracks. Would love the ability to add some of the gentler, playful tracks from the films into the list of the idle music and increase the frequency with which it plays. And there's also one track from Lego Jurassic World that I think would fit this game perfectly. The one from the sick triceratops level. I would say just copy the music from JPOG, but if memory serves those files are actually really poor quality compared to what games are using these days.

At the very least, give us a way to local modify the games music list. I'm sure most of us already legally own the movie soundtracks. Would love the ability to add some of the gentler, playful tracks from the films into the list of the idle music and increase the frequency with which it plays. And there's also one track from Lego Jurassic World that I think would fit this game perfectly. The one from the sick triceratops level. I would say just copy the music from JPOG, but if memory serves those files are actually really poor quality compared to what games are using these days.

They are OGG files which can be de-compressed and re-encoded if necessary.

I'm very excited for this DLC we finally get the long waited pteranodon and it is going to be awsome but I must say I'm a bit disappointed in the animation for pteranodon particularly with the wings it looks like a piece of paper being folded, wish they could have used a different rig setup for it to look proper.

In the novels the compys acted as scavengers and dung eaters. In both novels they had a venomous bite a bit like a Komodo Dragon.

In TLW they were shown swarming Dieter Stark. If they attack anything it will have to be in large numbers like bees defending a hive. You won't see one compy jumping onto the back of a goat or larger dinosaur and taking it down.

Though I am pretty excited and can't wait to see them in game.

In the novels the compys acted as scavengers and dung eaters. In both novels they had a venomous bite a bit like a Komodo Dragon.

In TLW they were shown swarming Dieter Stark. If they attack anything it will have to be in large numbers like bees defending a hive. You won't see one compy jumping onto the back of a goat or larger dinosaur and taking it down.

Though I am pretty excited and can't wait to see them in game.

+10

I also seem to recall that the leak mentioning the Aviary also claimed they were looking at dinosaur AI. Hopefully, this means pack-hunting being implemented, finally!

Same for me. Unless they release some JW content I won't be spending much time in the JW part of the game.

+10

I also seem to recall that the leak mentioning the Aviary also claimed they were looking at dinosaur AI. Hopefully, this means pack-hunting being implemented, finally!

The Compys would need pack hunting. They are so small they can't possibly take down a human or goat alone.

Top Bottom