ANNOUNCEMENT Jurassic World Evolution: Raptor Squad Skin Collection OUT NOW

That's because you didn't understand me, period. I'm talking about update logs.
Hard to understand you when you don't explain anything and make small snarky comments lol
And I don't understand why everyone is confused what the update did when they clearly said it in the announcement

Hard to understand you when you don't explain anything and make small snarky comments lol
And I don't understand why everyone is confused what the update did when they clearly said it in the announcement

Well duh snarking is like breathing to me.

They provided a Mathematician's answer: a fully correct one that doesn't actually mean anything.

This DLC is a clear example in which people like to buy the garbage they give, this DLC should be free from the beginning since they are made by the JW franchise, an example would be that they charge you money to have a Trex , it's the same stupidit

This DLC is a clear example in which people like to buy the garbage they give, this DLC should be free from the beginning since they are made by the JW franchise, an example would be that they charge you money to have a Trex , it's the same stupidit

Eh, no, I'd argue you're completely wrong.

Eh, no, I'd argue you're completely wrong.

they cannot charge you for something that is already in the franchise, if you like that it is not my problem, if you want to pay for a dlc that we assume is the trex and the raptors is not my problem,
and it is not for money that I complain, if I want I can pay 4 editions of this game more with their dlc without problem, but this dlc is a scam, they are from the JW franchise and they are main and they charge you for that? I'm sorry but I'm not a conformist

they cannot charge you for something that is already in the franchise, if you like that it is not my problem, if you want to pay for a dlc that we assume is the trex and the raptors is not my problem,
and it is not for money that I complain, if I want I can pay 4 editions of this game more with their dlc without problem, but this dlc is a scam, they are from the JW franchise and they are main and they charge you for that? I'm sorry but I'm not a conformist
First off, Check your spelling and grammar, Buddy. Really hard to understand you. Second, it’s likely not even Steggs or anyone involved with making this that decide the price, but the executives who stay at a distance.
Third, if they want to keep the game afloat, they need revenue, which they get by releasing the DLC’s. For all we know, they released this for two dollars because hey needed a bit of a boost before the new one.
Finally, that these raptors are part of the franchise and probably should have been included for free from the beginning is true, but again, little boost by giving out a super cheap DLC, But do you really care? Scam for four new skins for the Raptors, and really cool ones at that? It’s just $2, literally, you could go around the house, collect as much change as possible, and probably have the money necessary to buy it, no matter who you are.

Last edited:
First off, Check your spelling and grammar, Buddy. Really hard to understand you. Second, it’s likely not even Steve or anyone involved with making this that decide the price, but the executives who stay at a distance.
Third, if they want to keep the game afloat, they need revenue, which they get by releasing the DLC’s. For all we know, they released this for two dollars because hey needed a bit of a boost before the new one.
Finally, that these raptors are part of the franchise and probably should have been included for free from the beginning is true, but again, little boost by giving out a super cheap DLC, but do you really care? Scam for four new skins for the Raptors, and really cool ones at that? It’s just $2, literally, you could go around the house, collect as much change as possible, and probably have the money necessary to buy it, no matter who you are.

oh yes, of course, it is not better than in jwe 2 they only give us the map and the dinosaurs we buy them one by one ?, regardless of whether they are from the franchise, or better, Why they do not charge us a month to play the game?., since they need support to sustain themselves

oh yes, of course, it is not better than in jwe 2 they only give us the map and the dinosaurs we buy them one by one ?, regardless of whether they are from the franchise, or better, Why they do not charge us a month to play the game?., since they need support to sustain themselves
Seriously mate, use a google doc to fix your post first if you're this bad. Also, SERIOUSLY!? Yeah, they goddamn need money to freaking sustain themselves, don't you? Unless your freaking rich, you need money, and they do that by pushing out the DLC's. So, I've no doubt that they may have needed a bit of a boost so they gave this one out. It sounds like you're ranting at me just because you seem to believe that this might be a sign that I support them charging us for every little thing.
I do not, however, support that. I support them occasionally pushing out a DLC so that they can continually finance the game and pay themselves properly. Also, again, I doubt Steggs or anyone directly involved with the game are deciding the price. And finally, once more, It's $2!!!!! Normally, it's been between $5 and $15, this latest one is $20. Also, it's not exactly necessary to buy.
I don't know what it's like right now because I've bought them all, yet I also have no doubt it still works perfectly fine. 49, 50 different dinosaurs? Still plenty. Stop blaming them for choices that may not only not be theirs, but also trying to keep themselves and the game afloat. It honestly makes you sound like an . Making yourself an easy Villain.

I don't think you know what a scam is. No one is being tricked here. They are providing a product and selling it. You can either buy it or not buy it. It's completely fine if you don't like what they are selling. but if you don't like the product, then just don't buy it. It's also fine to disagree with their business practice. Vote with your wallet.

But calling it a scam is just plain nonsense.

Not going to pay anything for something that is purely cosmetic.

If you want my money, release something with real content.

I agree.

General Fixes & Tweaks
  • Dinosaurs
    • Nasutoceratops, Homalocephale and Acrocanthosaurus animation fixes
  • Various localisation fixes
  • Various stability fixes

It is confirmed that these are features of the hidden free Update 1.11. It saved me the trouble of buying
the Raptor Squad Skin DLC. Better save the money for the dinosaur packs and the expansion packs DLC.

Top Bottom