Thargoids: Gone for good, or still around?

Hi guys, I've noticed that there as been no more attacks to stations, which is a bummer, cuz i used them to gain rep. So my question is just as the title says, are they still around or gone? I enjoyed rescuing the folks trapped at the stations.
Also, I've noticed on Inara that there's a section called Thargoid War, what's that about?

Hi guys, I've noticed that there as been no more attacks to stations, which is a bummer, cuz i used them to gain rep. So my question is just as the title says, are they still around or gone? I enjoyed rescuing the folks trapped at the stations.
Also, I've noticed on Inara that there's a section called Thargoid War, what's that about?
I assume that they've just retreated. For now, anyway.
But the second thargoid war is the one we're in now, our second series of hostile interactions with the thargoids. The first one ended when CMDR John Jameson bombed the thargoid mothership with the mycoid virus.

Imo what we called the Second Thargoid War has ended. They retreated form our territory and can only be found in the Pleiades and Witch Head Nebula. Will they return someday? Absolutely. Probably in summer when the fleet carriers will be released.
Yeah, I keep hoping that after FC's, we'll get thargoid motherships for some extra-large space battles :)

The Thargoids were defeated in the Hoursehead Nebula and have been beaten back for the moment as the resources they needed from the Barnalces around there have been denied them. They're still around the Pliedies if you want to fight them but I'm missing the Thargoid CZs, because they were fun.

The Thargoids were defeated in the Hoursehead Nebula and have been beaten back for the moment as the resources they needed from the Barnalces around there have been denied them. They're still around the Pliedies if you want to fight them but I'm missing the Thargoid CZs, because they were fun.
I think you mean Witch Head Nebula?

Top Bottom