0.0 Age Animals in Trade Centre

Bug since day 1 of beta..
Happens from time to ttime..

You can move them to the exhibit again.. so they can mature again..

I had the same problem a couple of times. Twelve 0.0 age tortoises.... had to build separate habitat and wait for 23 years to get rid of them. Another time - a crowd of baby grizzlies.

Slight annoyance, but I always managed to place them back, or leave them there. No problem here. The vet hates it. She is often all alone placing them back.

Oh man ... right now, every time I log into my franchise, it's getting worse again. 🙄

I can't just start to trade a few new animals, because every time my Trade Center is bursting at the seams due to 0.0 year old animals. No, I have to put some dozens of animals in some random enclosures first. When I logged out yesterday, I had 14 animals in the Trade Center. Today I have 8x Thomson's, 5x Pygm Hippos, 4x Bengal Tigers, 3x Saltwalter Crocs, and 3x Komodo Dragons of age 0.0 in the Trade Center - a total of 37 animals, yesterday it was 44, and the highest number was 52.
Sorry, but it's getting really annoying.

Bug reported since beta and the game didn't even crash yesterday!

0age.jpg

I had the same problem a couple of times. Twelve 0.0 age tortoises.... had to build separate habitat and wait for 23 years to get rid of them. Another time - a crowd of baby grizzlies.

You could have just plopped them in a throwaway zoo and been done with it. "Had to" is a little strong. Heheh

This happens to me on occassion as well. Usually I do what you did and just make a habitat for them and let them mature, but I have one franchise zoo that exists purely to toss juvenile animals I don't want into it. I don't "play" that zoo, it's just a dumping grounds.

You could have just plopped them in a throwaway zoo and been done with it. "Had to" is a little strong. Heheh

This happens to me on occassion as well. Usually I do what you did and just make a habitat for them and let them mature, but I have one franchise zoo that exists purely to toss juvenile animals I don't want into it. I don't "play" that zoo, it's just a dumping grounds.

That's actually a pretty good idea, never thought of that one..

Yesterday started the game and also 2 0.0 Komodo Dragons. No crash either..

Just curious if this happens more with certain animals..
I hear a lot about Komodo Dragons but in a previous zoo, it happened quite a lot with Komodo Dragons and Thompson's Gazelles.

Also to confirm, I moved my Gazelles and everything was fine.

Wonder what would happen if the trade centre was full?

Hasn't happened to me in a good week or so at least now.

Wonder what would happen if the trade centre was full?

I can confirm that nothing happens. You can fill it as much as you like, but you can't buy new animals as long as it's over 30. My trade center was about 270 and nothing happened. I could still remove animals from habitats, move them and put them back again.

Top Bottom