Marine DLC Packs

By next month or two, maybe you can plan some new Marine dlc packs for planet zoo with new buildings, tour rides, aquarium exhibits, new animal food and enrichment, and tank walls, plus some new marine animals as well.
1.) Marine World DLC Pack: Submarine tour, new foliage like kelp and coral, tank walls, marine shows, marine park building sets, new animal food like squid, jellyfish, and seaweed, and 9 new animals. 5 main animals: Leatherback sea turtle, Orca, Bottlenose dolphin, California sea lion, Sea otter, and West Indian Manatee. 4 exhibit animals: Lionfish, Giant Pacific Octopus, Common seahorse, and Jellyfish.
2.) Polar Sea DLC Pack: Inuit themed building sets and scenery, new animal enrichment like ice floes, new food for animals like krill, and 7 new animals. 7 animals: Pacific walrus, Narwhal, Beluga, Humpback whale, Antarctic minke whale, Southern elephant seal, and Emperor penguin.
3.) Deep Sea DLC Pack: New animal enrichment like thermal vents, new scenery, and 8 new animals. 4 main animals: Oarfish, Sperm whale, Coelacanth, and Giant squid. 4 exhibit animals: Giant spider crabs, Chambered nautilus, Anglerfish, and Firefly squid.
4.) Sharks & Rays DLC Pack: new food for animals like chum and plankton, new tank walls including a shark tunnel, and 9 new animals. 6 main animals: Manta ray, Hammerhead shark, Whale shark, Spotted eagle ray, Tiger Shark, and Great white shark. 3 exhibit animals: Epaulette shark, Cownose ray, and Bonnethead shark.
5.) Open Sea DLC Pack: Atlantis themed building sets and scenery, and 11 new animals. 6 main animals: Short-finned pilot whale, Green sea turtle, Blue whale, Pacific white-sided dolphin, Gray whale, and Pacific sailfish. 5 exhibit animals: Clownfish, Horseshoe crabs, Leafy seadragon, Blue tang, and Cuttlefish.

Last edited:
Wow! this list is really unbelievable! :)
But I don't think need this much DLC package. :D
I expect to see them in a single DLC package. Like Zoo Tycoon 2: Marine Mania.
But when I saw your ideas, I realized that it made more sense. I really liked your list. :)
I hope it's as you say. they really look great! :)

Last edited:
But when I saw your ideas, I realized that it made more sense. I really liked your list. :)
You know, just list them up for the producers to make each of those DLC packs, each of any single one at the time by a month or so

Especially one Pack with a new shark tunnel

And some aquarium exhibit tank ideas for some marine exhibit animals, even if so with those exhibits big enough for more than just one exhibit animal or two

As I said, these ideas and DLC names are great too. it sounded like an official statement from Frontier. :)
This list should definitely be taken very seriously. the best list and the most sensible DLC list I've ever seen. Frontier should definitely use it this list. really a list written by magic hands. If I try to write for years, I cannot write such a list. I have a feeling Frontier will implement this list, he says. if they really fit into your list, I'il take them all without even thinking about their money.

I hope Frontier has seen it this. :)

I think there wont be orcas...just take a look at the polar bears...maybe the orcas need the entire map as space :rolleyes:

Not to mention all the other ethical questions around keeping large cetaceans in captivity. It's been discussed ad nauseum in other threads, but I'd say the polar bear treatment gives us a pretty big clue as to how willing Frontier is to tackle controversial subjects in Planet Zoo. They seemed super unhappy about having to backtrack on the polar bear, and even after the 1.1 patch it's still insane how much room the animal needs compared to real-world zoos and the other bears.

A Marine DLC pack should be zoo-focused, not SeaWorld focused. SeaWorld-esque DLC would fit better with PlanCo, I think, not PZ. So in terms of animals, give us a small selection with the diving/swimming animations perfected (as it stands, not a single animal in-game actually dives or swims underwater), such as the California sea lion, rockhopper penguin, and southern sea otter, and then add aquaria as a new type of exhibit, plus maybe a handful of aquaria that are more like decorative pieces (in that instead of manually stocking them with fish, they come pre-stocked).

Give us maybe 500 building pieces with a seaside theme and a tropical beach theme, some new food/drink stalls, and maybe some kind of new gameplay feature like a training podium where keepers can put the sea lions on show (not balancing balls or jumping through hoops, but like modern zoos do where they train the sea lions to, for example, collect purposefully placed trash out of their pool to educate the public on pollution).

Not to mention all the other ethical questions around keeping large cetaceans in captivity
This issue has been discussed hundreds of times and I think we have put an end to it.
Not to mention all the other ethical questions around keeping large cetaceans in captivity. It's been discussed ad nauseum in other threads, but I'd say the polar bear treatment gives us a pretty big clue as to how willing Frontier is to tackle controversial subjects in Planet Zoo. They seemed super unhappy about having to backtrack on the polar bear, and even after the 1.1 patch it's still insane how much room the animal needs compared to real-world zoos and the other bears.

A Marine DLC pack should be zoo-focused, not SeaWorld focused. SeaWorld-esque DLC would fit better with PlanCo, I think, not PZ. So in terms of animals, give us a small selection with the diving/swimming animations perfected (as it stands, not a single animal in-game actually dives or swims underwater), such as the California sea lion, rockhopper penguin, and southern sea otter, and then add aquaria as a new type of exhibit, plus maybe a handful of aquaria that are more like decorative pieces (in that instead of manually stocking them with fish, they come pre-stocked).

Give us maybe 500 building pieces with a seaside theme and a tropical beach theme, some new food/drink stalls, and maybe some kind of new gameplay feature like a training podium where keepers can put the sea lions on show (not balancing balls or jumping through hoops, but like modern zoos do where they train the sea lions to, for example, collect purposefully placed trash out of their pool to educate the public on pollution).
A separate game will of course be better. much more elaborate and better water structure. I'm talking about Planet Aquarium. but I agree with people's that views. for example, someone wants to put both an elephant and a killer whale in his park. so I agree with those people heartfelt. It's much better to arrive at DLC. especially this list is really great.
Zoo Tycoon 2 also I remember that the water structure has changed when it comes to this DLC, maybe they can change it in this game too.
No need for SeaWorld DLC, which means extra cost. The above DLC names are already great.

Meanwhile the polar bears really surprised me. If Frontier wants to add an animal, he adds it meticulously. I do not know how true.
The space requirement they want is frantic! so far I don't think there is ever such a large polar bear habitat in a zoo.

Last edited:
I’d be happy with seals and maybe a small exhibit featuring a giant Pacific Octopus or something. Not that marine content won’t happen but I won’t get my hopes up. Besides if we had otters I’d rather have North American river otters then sea otters. I think same with fish I’d choose freshwater over salt if they did that. I think another title would be better for whales and dolphins personally but I’ll take it in this title if offered. Truthfully I’d rather have geladas, baboons, more rhinos, meerkats, and many others first tho as marine would take awhile to develop behaviors and animations.

If Frontier would make all those dlc's you listed i would even buy each of them if they would be 30$
absolutely. I would buy them all. :)
I can say that I am extremely bored with the game right now. I stopped playing. I do not play for a long time.

Last edited:
Id love a marine pack to the game, and the way you described it sounds great, larger aquariums with some smaller exhibit style tanks - perfect. I dont as many things as you listed but itd be amazing to have it all!

If Frontier would make all those dlc's you listed i would even buy each of them if they would be 30$
Agreed. A game changing update like marine animals or aviaries or something would deserve $20 atleast ($30 kinda pushing it but id still buy it) as long as it included a decent amount of content. Itd definitely bring alot of depth to the game

By next month or two, maybe you can plan some new Marine dlc packs for planet zoo with new buildings, tour rides, aquarium exhibits, new animal food and enrichment, and tank walls, plus some new marine animals as well.
1.) Marine World DLC Pack: Submarine tour, new foliage like kelp and coral, tank walls, marine shows, marine park building sets, new animal food like squid, jellyfish, and seaweed, and 9 new animals. 5 main animals: Leatherback sea turtle, Orca, Bottlenose dolphin, California sea lion, Sea otter, and West Indian Manatee. 4 exhibit animals: Lionfish, Giant Pacific Octopus, Common seahorse, and Jellyfish.
2.) Polar Sea DLC Pack: Inuit themed building sets and scenery, new animal enrichment like ice floes, new food for animals like krill, and 7 new animals. 7 animals: Pacific walrus, Narwhal, Beluga, Humpback whale, Antarctic minke whale, Southern elephant seal, and Emperor penguin.
3.) Deep Sea DLC Pack: New animal enrichment like thermal vents, new scenery, and 8 new animals. 4 main animals: Oarfish, Sperm whale, Coelacanth, and Giant squid. 4 exhibit animals: Giant spider crabs, Chambered nautilus, Anglerfish, and Firefly squid.
4.) Sharks & Rays DLC Pack: new food for animals like chum and plankton, new tank walls including a shark tunnel, and 9 new animals. 6 main animals: Manta ray, Hammerhead shark, Whale shark, Spotted eagle ray, Tiger Shark, and Great white shark. 3 exhibit animals: Epaulette shark, Cownose ray, and Bonnethead shark.
5.) Open Sea DLC Pack: Atlantis themed building sets and scenery, and 11 new animals. 6 main animals: Short-finned pilot whale, Green sea turtle, Blue whale, Pacific white-sided dolphin, Gray whale, and Pacific sailfish. 5 exhibit animals: Clownfish, Horseshoe crabs, Leafy seadragon, Blue tang, and Cuttlefish.

I'd love to see dlc's like this! 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰

I'd love to see dlc's like this! 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰
Absolutely! :) If I were a developer, I would definitely make these DLC packs without a doubt. I think by far this the best list so far. Everything is great!
These are the DLC packs I have dreamed of.
I plan to buy whatever the price, without really thinking. because I don't really enjoy without sea animals, I've been waiting for a game about sea animals for years (After ZT2). that's the opportunity. My goodness revealed Planet Zoo. :)

Maybe, but I don't agree with coelacanth. They are not found in any zoo or aquarium I have heard of. Personally, I'm fine if the game sticks with land animals.

I would love to have aquariums and marine stuff in planet zoo, but I don't think it will happen because I think Frontier will instead make an entirely new game called Planet Aquarium or something like that. There's just too much marine life out there to put it into Planet Zoo, but who knows maybe they'll surprise us and do it.

I would like him to make a completely new game. but on the one hand, I want to see land and sea animals in my same park. :)
Besides, there are same animals both in the zoos and in the water parks. The simplest example is the sea lion. It would be strange to bring the sea lion to both games.

Last edited:
Top Bottom