January Streaming Schedule

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Hayo coaster friends!

Happy New Year! We're looking forward to kicking off 2020 with you all, so join us and your fellow PlanCo Fam for our Planet Coaster streams!

Here's the January streaming schedule:

TUESDAY 14/01/2020 12PM UTC
Let's Play with Chanté and Paige

TUESDAY 21/01/2020 12PM UTC
Let's Play with Chanté and Stephen

TUESDAY 28/01/2020 12PM UTC
Let's Play with Chanté

We hope to see our wonderful community in the chat! We love hearing your suggestions and advice for our streams.

Happy new year, but no special streams? I guess we aren’t getting any new content for a while. Maybe in the spring? Will we get anything before console edition releases in the summer?

no special streams? I guess we aren’t getting any new content for a whi-
-I guess we aren't getting any streaming schedules without people begging for new content for a while either.

Anyhow, it's again unlikely I'll make the Planco streams due to work but if the Twitch app doesn't suck up all my data in 10 seconds like YouTube does then we'll see! :)

Last edited:
The game will become stale without regular updates and upgrades. Keeping us in the dark for weeks, months at a time isn’t the way to keep us interested and hyped. I hope we get something this year just to show the current game is still alive and being supported. I fear it might become like Windows where eventually it stops being updated and supported in favor of a newer version. I’m sorry, but that is how I feel about Planet Coaster right now.

The game will become stale without regular updates and upgrades. Keeping us in the dark for weeks, months at a time isn’t the way to keep us interested and hyped. I hope we get something this year just to show the current game is still alive and being supported. I fear it might become like Windows where eventually it stops being updated and supported in favor of a newer version. I’m sorry, but that is how I feel about Planet Coaster right now.
Well sorry you feel that way but, again, it's times like this you need to be patient and have a little bit of faith. I'll happily say this again but I'm quite sure Frontier have plans for Planet Coaster within the next year.

Last edited:
Well sorry you feel that way but, again, it's times like this you need to be patient and have a little bit of faith. I'll happily say this again but I'm quite sure Frontier have plans for Planet Coaster within the next year.

I hope so but I fear they are focused on PZ and so that
Code:
PC:PC
is on the back burner for the foreseeable future.

I hope so but I fear they are focused on PZ and so that is on the back burner for the foreseeable future.
Yeah I get you, they'd of course want to develop PZ for a while as it's the latest release. I just don't see why they'd simply abandon PC, that's all. Frontier would say something if that was ever the case. :)

I think that ‘we’ should all hold a little bit more faith.

I am sure there will be some planned updates to the PC version of Planet Coaster at some point, and once the console edition lands it will bring a huge buzz with it and loads of new players to the IP - anything that gets updated or added to the console edition will very likely be the same for the PC edition (that will work both ways).

It’s actually pretty ironic that this is being discussed in a thread created by Frontier to let us know that Planet Coaster is very much alive and well in January 2020

Last edited:
I think that ‘we’ should all hold a little bit more faith.

I am sure there will be some planned updates to the PC version of Planet Coaster at some point, and once the console edition lands it will bring a huge buzz with it and loads of new players to the IP - anything that gets updated or added to the console edition will very likely be the same for the PC edition (that will work both ways).

It’s actually pretty ironic that this is being discussed in a thread created by Frontier to let us know that Planet Coaster is very much alive and well in January 2020

The problem is a lot of the community wants proof of life.

Hopefully they are just taking a break from Planet Coaster computer version for now. They are probably working on the console edition.

The problem is a lot of the community wants proof of life.

This is true... it’s just a shame that a newly started thread in January 2020 promoting upcoming events; with Planet Coaster at its centre, doesn’t give that proof of life that some of the community are looking for.

Top Bottom