What happens when you wake up on burning station?

Let's say my whole fleet is on Celaeno/Artemis Lodge... and the game turns this station to flames due to Thargoid attack.

Any idea what happens to all ships and modules there?
Is it even possible to take off, run away and then call/transfer the fleet somewhere else?

:cautious:
OK... but how exactly am I supposed to play the game to know which station will be attacked/set on fire overnight on serverside, so I can park there before that?

IIRC your active ship and location is transferred to the rescue ship 1Mm from the station, but any inactive assets are still aboard the station, and can be transferred out without issue.

If you are onboard the rescue ship when the station is no longer damaged, you are transferred to the relevant station, as are any inactive assets on the rescue ship.

tl;dr nothing of consequence happens. Like Fact' said, just log on and play.

IIRC your active ship and location is transferred to the rescue ship 1Mm from the station, but any inactive assets are still aboard the station, and can be transferred out without issue.

If you are onboard the rescue ship when the station is no longer damaged, you are transferred to the relevant station, as are any inactive assets on the rescue ship.

tl;dr nothing of consequence happens. Like Fact' said, just log on and play.
This.
You could try playing the game, then you'd know :D
This too 😂

Top Bottom