I'll take your best shot (FDL vs Clipper)

My personal opinion is that Clipper is far from a warship, despite its speed and maneuverability.

Too large body and very poor mixing of weapons. To defeat FDL on Clipper, you need to be a very cool pilot.

Yeah I was doing pve lol. That ships not for fighting pvp. Thought I would give it a shot considering I have killed your guys vettes in a 6A prismatic Cutter with g2 engineered weapons.

Yeah I was doing pve lol. That ships not for fighting pvp. Thought I would give it a shot considering I have killed your guys vettes in a 6A prismatic Cutter with g2 engineered weapons.
Most of my guys are BGS maestros so if they come at y'all in anything its for love of the game and a desire to improve skills. Btw, thanks for the practice :)

I'm not really ending the video. Yes, I understand that it’s not a warship that Clipper has practically no chance against the FDL and that he can only get a dumb battering ram.
But what is a man doing on Mamba? What is it that the balance of ships in the Elite has already led to the fact that you can not really bother with the battle but stupidly ram?
When a man on T10 rammed me on Clipper, I understand that. But Mamba ram FDL I do not understand :(

Whats wrong with ramming?
Sorry, but a discussion of this, I think it will be off topic here.
But personally, I always thought that ramming is an extreme and forced measure in battle. However, the mechanics of ramming the game are not entirely clear to me. Do you turn off the shield when landing?

There is no "topic" just a pvp clip.
Ramming is just another way to deal out damage , its standard operating procedure.
Not really seeing your point about shields and landing tbh.

So was this something agreed upon beforehand, to test the durability of your build? Otherwise I wouldn't understand why someone with less than 30% shields is eager to ram you. For testing purposes though would make sense, but then I wouldn't call it a "fight"...
The 7C biweave clipper regenerates its shield like 50x faster than the 5/4A prismatic FDL, but has a much smaller HP pool. Pretty much the only chance I had was to ram, regen, ram.

The 7C biweave clipper regenerates its shield like 50x faster than the 5/4A prismatic FDL, but has a much smaller HP pool. Pretty much the only chance I had was to ram, regen, ram.
I'm curious about your hull on that thing, my corrosive multi had little effect that I could see. You lost most of your hull by ramming.

I'm curious about your hull on that thing, my corrosive multi had little effect that I could see. You lost most of your hull by ramming.
Nearly 3000 hull with with like 50% kinetic resistance. As for the ramming when my shields were down, I'd have to go over the footage but basically its a combination of me being used to ramming always because I fly booster stacked prismatics normally, and the fact that it can be hard to avoid a ram if you are in a ship as big as the clipper and trying to hit with frags.

Sorry, I know English very poorly and I probably write incomprehensibly.
But the fact that Clipper rams the FDL is normal. But the ram of Mamba is what I cannot understand. Is the Mamba ship so bad against the FDL that it cannot cope with it without ramming it?

But the fact that Clipper rams the FDL is normal. But the ram of Mamba is what I cannot understand. Is the Mamba ship so bad against the FDL that it cannot cope with it without ramming it?
Why wouldn't you ram a ship thats at half shields when you are at full shields? Gets you closer to a high wake or kill.

The mamba is faster in a straight line then the FDL which makes it a good rammer. In hindsite, I should've evaded his rams since he has pretty good shields.

Top Bottom