Pirate attack resolution

How does one aid an anarchy controlling faction that is under pirate attack?

I used the FSS to locate USS's with pirate attack scenarios but in each one, the pirates there are the controlling faction that is apparently under pirate attack. I thought that neighboring pirate factions would be there trying to muscle in on the scene, but nope...just the pirates themselves that are supposedly under attack.

Is this a bug or something?

Last edited:
How does one aid an anarchy controlling faction that is under pirate attack?

I used the FSS to locate USS's with pirate attack scenarios but in each one, the pirates there are the controlling faction that is apparently under pirate attack. I thought that neighboring pirate factions would be there trying to muscle in on the scene, but nope...just the pirates themselves that are supposedly under attack.

Is this a bug or something?
That's the problem with the anarchy systems - kind of everybody is a pirate. :D
On the other hand, you shouldn't get into trouble shooting the "bad guys" even if they're clean. Because anarchy.

(Also if you can, please use the default text colour that can take forum themes into account - your text is black on my black theme)

You might want to check your monitor's Gamma - over here, it's anthracite grey :p.

What are you my girfriend? It doesn't matter which shade of black it is. :LOL:
black.jpg

That's the problem with the anarchy systems - kind of everybody is a pirate. :D
On the other hand, you shouldn't get into trouble shooting the "bad guys" even if they're clean. Because anarchy.

(Also if you can, please use the default text colour that can take forum themes into account - your text is black on my black theme)
Thanks, I didn't realize I launched it with a black font color

We suffer "pirate attack" in our systems any time some one undermine us by killing our NPCs... it does look funny, but we can't even call names at the wannabe white knights attacking us because they're flagged as "pirates".

Such kind of attack for Anarchy should be named as "police raid" :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom