Galactic Overalls Initiative

Hi CMDRs,

after doing all kinds of little errands, I noticed that I've been awarded some of those ARX credits. I immediately went to the Pilots Federation shop to buy a new outfit.

In the shop, there's all sorts of overalls available. But nice as they are, they are kind of same-y and maybe a bit bland and not at all daring. I looked through them many times and wondered which one would signal the prestige of a Rear Admiral of the Federation, or the noble charm of a Princess of the Imperial Navy. I couldn't figure that out. But I did notice many of the overalls had the same duck tail like flap at the back. Maybe its currently the rage with the Pilots Federation but it'd be nice to have some other kinds of cuts as well.

Think of it CMDRs! If the galactic quarantine goes away and we're allowed to walk around our ships and the stations and planetary outposts too, it'd be silly if everybody had those same kind of overalls and had that little tail at the back too.

So we urgently need new variety of overalls to the store. A galactic overalls initiative is needed!

To help, community efforts should be immediately launched to haul necessary resources such as neotextiles to some trendy star system like Crom to establish designeries and factories for new overalls. These factories should listen to the galactic demand and make outfits from prestigious to sexy. The outfits should suit everybody from the battle-scarred miner to a dazzling thargoid-chaser to a CMDR simply wanting to relax at a far star space spa.

Lets hope the initiative is launched soon!

Bests,
CMDR C. FLOSS
Imperial Princess

These factories should listen to the galactic demand and make outfits from prestigious to sexy.

Bests,
CMDR C. FLOSS
Imperial Princess

Look, I'm a spaceman. In space. Nothing to look at but miles and miles of miles and miles. Not even a cockpit cat. Do I definitely want to look at sexy? Yes. SHOULD I look at sexy? Definitely not.

Let's stick with overalls and stay steadfastly away from Overnothingmuchs.

Prestigious, you can have. (y)

Apparently Remlok bikinis are in New Era.

Boom.png

Hi CMDRs,

after doing all kinds of little errands, I noticed that I've been awarded some of those ARX credits. I immediately went to the Pilots Federation shop to buy a new outfit.

In the shop, there's all sorts of overalls available. But nice as they are, they are kind of same-y and maybe a bit bland and not at all daring. I looked through them many times and wondered which one would signal the prestige of a Rear Admiral of the Federation, or the noble charm of a Princess of the Imperial Navy. I couldn't figure that out. But I did notice many of the overalls had the same duck tail like flap at the back. Maybe its currently the rage with the Pilots Federation but it'd be nice to have some other kinds of cuts as well.

Think of it CMDRs! If the galactic quarantine goes away and we're allowed to walk around our ships and the stations and planetary outposts too, it'd be silly if everybody had those same kind of overalls and had that little tail at the back too.

So we urgently need new variety of overalls to the store. A galactic overalls initiative is needed!

To help, community efforts should be immediately launched to haul necessary resources such as neotextiles to some trendy star system like Crom to establish designeries and factories for new overalls. These factories should listen to the galactic demand and make outfits from prestigious to sexy. The outfits should suit everybody from the battle-scarred miner to a dazzling thargoid-chaser to a CMDR simply wanting to relax at a far star space spa.

Lets hope the initiative is launched soon!

Bests,
CMDR C. FLOSS
Imperial Princess

I think I have come up with a design that will "signal the prestige of a Rear Admiral of the Federation"

fed pants.jpg

Top Bottom