What new species would you like to see in Jurassic world 3

Just curious as to what new species do people want or predict might be in the new film.

Personally i would love to see giganotosaurus, therizinosaurus and plesiosaur/elasmosaur.

With the recent snow reveal, polar dinosaurs perhaps? Troodon, Pachyrhinosaurus, Leaellynasaura?
Considering feathers on dinosaurs is canonically impossible, this seems highly unlikely... unless of course some other character figured out how to make it work. Part of me thinks we may see Mammoths in JW3, just to show off how far things have expanded now that people besides Wu can engineer extinct lifeforms...

Amargasaurus, Cryolophosaurus, Dryosaurus, Giganotosaurus, Heterodontosaurus, Hypsilophodon, Iguanodon, Kentrosaurus, Minmi, Nigersaurus, Protoceratops (big enough to fight Blue), Quetzalcoatlus, Rhamphorhynchus, Therizinosaurus, Tuojiangosaurus
Chasmosaurs (same subfamily as Triceratops), Ichthyosaurs, Megaraptors, Nodosaurs, Plesiosaurs, Prosauropods, Saurolophine Hadrosaurs (or Hadrosaurus itself), Titanosaurs

Last edited:
Considering feathers on dinosaurs is canonically impossible, this seems highly unlikely... unless of course some other character figured out how to make it work. Part of me thinks we may see Mammoths in JW3, just to show off how far things have expanded now that people besides Wu can engineer extinct lifeforms...
I was under the impression that feathered dinosaurs are pretty much expected for JW3, considering the whole open source genomes stuff. Granted new species being feathered is kind of a step above that.

Top Bottom