185mph AVATAR Inspired Roller Coaster with a 1,163 ft Drop! (POV) and a 4 Mile Long Track

Hi ...Faster, faster and faster !!! What wil be the speed limit ? But , for the moment , we take pleasure to ride Avatar coaster ! A bit vomit ...:eek:...Beurkkkkkkk. And grandiose landscapes . A very good work ! (y) (y) (y)

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
I wish I could ride this IRL, seriously.
WOW... I have watched it 4 times and I can still see new things each time because there's SO much to look at.and appreciate.. I can't end without talking about those Waterfalls. They are 5⭐"s across the board.

TommyT - we should now call you "5-star Tommy T" lol

I wish I could ride this IRL, seriously.
WOW... I have watched it 4 times and I can still see new things each time because there's SO much to look at.and appreciate.. I can't end without talking about those Waterfalls. They are 5⭐"s across the board.

TommyT - we should now call you "5-star Tommy T" lol
Tommy 5 Star...I like it! hahaha Just wish we had invisible track to make this one :p

Hi ...Faster, faster and faster !!! What wil be the speed limit ? But , for the moment , we take pleasure to ride Avatar coaster ! A bit vomit ...:eek:...Beurkkkkkkk. And grandiose landscapes . A very good work ! (y) (y) (y)
This was a fast one!!!! And yet the G's weren't that bad!

Top Bottom