ANNOUNCEMENT Send Us Your Holo-Me!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
VR makes it a bit more difficult to take the images, and the UI is all curved weirdly, but also, I brought friends too!

HighResScreenShot_2020-03-14_16-58-46.jpg

Screenshot_0041.jpg

Maybe this is all part of a special announcement to advertise the verity of characters you can meet if you buy the next paid update.
Or perhaps FD just wanted to see if the community could make something better then they could with the limited tools provided in holo-me to see if they get a unique verity of characters or if you stand back and look at them all at once how too similar they actually are. With the exception of @londonx pretty sure i could pick that character out in a crowd.

Maybe this is all part of a special announcement to advertise the verity of characters you can meet if you buy the next paid update.
Or perhaps FD just wanted to see if the community could make something better then they could with the limited tools provided in holo-me to see if they get a unique verity of characters or if you stand back and look at them all at once how too similar they actually are. With the exception of @londonx pretty sure i could pick that character out in a crowd.

Its for facial recognition so they know who the eccentrics are.
Its for faces to populate crowds when we get legs.
Its so Cmdr Gambit has an idea what he's up against.

I was expecting to see a lot of clones, glad to see that it is not the case! :D

My own submissions

Pj1oEe4.jpg
LGZqTRF.jpg
ZJViRvo.jpg
l6hGoCW.jpg

And a bit of backstory.
Born in Imperial space on O’Rurke Colony, on the Excioce system, from an immensely rich and powerful family that made fortune selling slaves.

Had to flee Imperial space after my father was betrayed by a so called “ friend” that sent my father and most of his trading fleet on a system that was about to fall into Federal control. My father escaped, but lost everything.

My father, after loosing all his fortune, committed suicide.

Heavily indebted, my family had no choice but to turn into slavery in order to survive.

It is then that I found out what being an imperial slave really means.
Officially a slave is protected by imperial laws, but in truth, it all depends on who is your future owner.

Ours was an ancient rival of my father, and mistreated my mother, my sisters and myself with glee. Everyone was to scared to denounce him, and a slave word is puny in comparison to a mighty imperial trader.

Disgusted by our whole society being built on the shoulders of slaves, and yearning for payback. I decided to flee, to exile myself into Federal space.

Once there, I discovered that while it is not easy, with enough determination, it is perfectly possible for anyone to climb the societal ladder.

And as long as I respected the law, they couldn’t care less of my origins.

And so, I ended up joining the ranks of the Federal navy where I discovered that I had talent for piloting. So much so that I made it up to the rank of Rear Admiral, and banking enough money to get myself a powerful Federal Corvette.

My ultimate goal is to free my family, restore its honor, avenge my father. And hopefully, rid the Empire from that cancer that is the slave trade.

And my Pilot's Federation License.

R90dJvk.jpg

looking forward for the "surprise"! :)

Last edited:
When you have multiple character slots in holo-me , can be somewhat of a internal conflict in deciding which one to send to FD. I picked this one as i use it most often.
and it happens to be the best i could come up with that would fit the CMDR's name in a non cyberpunk setting.
Elite Dangerous Screenshot 2020.03.13 - 13.29.44.27.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom