Frontier's March Streaming Schedule

Please keep an eye on Elite Dangerous forums and social channels for news about future updates.

Here's an idea: why not put a bit of fleet carrier 'fluff' into galnet? Its looking very quiet at the moment 😉

Something along the lines of 'Strange rumours coming from Falcon DeLacy of massive new ships, capable of carrying whole fleets of smaller craft for enormous distances, emerged this week. Official channels have refused to comment, but an anonymous tip off from a source within the company is quoted as saying an announcement was coming "real soon".'

After all, presumably FCs qualify as new ships, and would therefore make a suitable Galnet topic...

Hello @DMaster,

When we're ready to announce more about Fleet Carriers, rest assured we'll be letting you know across all of our channels! Will be joining us on the 19 March for just a regular fun livestream!

Please keep an eye on Elite Dangerous forums and social channels for news about future updates.
330f.gif

Hello @DMaster,

When we're ready to announce more about Fleet Carriers, rest assured we'll be letting you know across all of our channels! Will be joining us on the 19 March for just a regular fun livestream!

FC reveal for March 20 confirmed.

2020. March 2: "[...] which we expect to have more news about very soon."
Alright folks, guess the news will be in April or later.

Sorry if I'm misreading something here but all Chanté was implying was that she's not an Elite community manager so therefore probably wouldn't know as much about upcoming updates and such for that game as other CMs. There's hardly any need to get sarcastic if she's had a question thrown at her that she doesn't know the answer to. :)
I'm sincerely sorry if it seemed I was being sarcastic to Chante as that was not at all meant. I was being sarcastic at the people constantly pestering ALL of the CM's to divulge information that they are not allowed to outside of the proper format for release. Clearly when they ARE ALLOWED to tell us answers to these questions they will. Mean time I was attempting to refocus on things she could answer.

I'm sincerely sorry if it seemed I was being sarcastic to Chante as that was not at all meant. I was being sarcastic at the people constantly pestering ALL of the CM's to divulge information that they are not allowed to outside of the proper format for release. Clearly when they ARE ALLOWED to tell us answers to these questions they will. Mean time I was attempting to refocus on things she could answer.
Not a problem! I did think I misread the post to be fair so hopefully I didn't come across as aggressive! 😛 I just went with instinct and stepped in for a friend. ☺

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hi everyone, following our news from today, we have decided to cancel all upcoming streams until further notice. We will be updating the forums and social channels regularly with any chances, so do keep an eye on us for news and updates! We're also working to organise some other activities instead of streaming, because we really love our weekly hangouts with you all - again, watch this space for update. Stay safe!

Hi everyone, following our news from today, we have decided to cancel all upcoming streams until further notice. We will be updating the forums and social channels regularly with any chances, so do keep an eye on us for news and updates! We're also working to organise some other activities instead of streaming, because we really love our weekly hangouts with you all - again, watch this space for update. Stay safe!

Heya Chante, how feasible would it be for you guys to stream from home like Kolo et al do? Obviously you can't do the full studio thing, but a lot of the community have expertise with folks dialing in to our live streams and it would be awesome to hear from you guys. Especially just now when everyone is feeling a bit isolated.

o7, Cmdr Eid LeWeise

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Heya Chante, how feasible would it be for you guys to stream from home like Kolo et al do? Obviously you can't do the full studio thing, but a lot of the community have expertise with folks dialing in to our live streams and it would be awesome to hear from you guys. Especially just now when everyone is feeling a bit isolated.

o7, Cmdr Eid LeWeise
Hayo, we're currently working on some activities for everyone to come together on a daily basis. Please watch this space, we'll update you as soon as we can! Take care.

Top Bottom