Weekly Schedule

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hello all!

Thanks for all of your support and kind words as we have transitioned to working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. Sadly, during this time we will have to cancel our livestreams, but we don't want to miss hanging out with our lovely communities! Instead of our weekly livestreams, the team have been looking into how else to spend time with you! We're looking at a weekly schedule with activities; every week will be slightly different depending on what's happening with our games and also: what you prefer!

Please join us where you can; we'll be giving away codes, joining content creators, and just looking to have a good time with you all!

Stay safe
(heart)

MONDAY 30/03/2020 12:00PM (BST)
Bruce will be joining the wonderful Psykit on her weekly Elite Dangerous stream.
Come join us here!

TUESDAY 31/03/2020 ALL DAY
Planet Coaster Workshop Theme of the Week: Tropical
Post your Tropical themed blueprints to the Steam Workshop or send them to us at community@frontier.co.uk, and we'll showcase them on social!

WEDNESDAY 01/04/2020 18:00PM (BST)
We'll be hosting Geekism on our Twitch channel while he plays some Planet Zoo, and hanging out in his chat! There might be some codes to give away too...
Join us on Twitch here!

THURSDAY 02/04/2020 17:00 (BST)
Chanté joined Rudi Rennkamel for a special Planet Coaster tour of Isla Napali and a trip down memory lane.
Watch the video when it goes live here.

THURSDAY 02/04/2020 19:00PM (BST)
The long-awaited Fleet Carriers are beaming their way on to your screens! Stephen Benedetti, Head of Online Dav Stott, and Designer Luke Betterton will reveal all the juicy details about the upcoming Fleet Carriers in a specially-recorded Fleet Carrier Content Reveal stream (don't worry, we just managed to record this before the WFH situation, in a safe and confined environment!).
Tune in to find out all the information you need on these vast vessels here.

FRIDAY 03/04/2020
Join us in the /r/PlanetZoo Discord (you can join here) for a Q&A session about the upcoming update! We'll be around to answer your questions and giveaway some codes!

SATURDAY 04/04/2020 12:00PM (BST)
We'll be kicking off our Pass the Park activity for Planet Coaster! We're asking you to collaborate and build one of best community parks ever! We will have more information on this for you soon, including how to sign up!

SATURDAY 04/04/2020 17:00PM (BST)
We'll be in 8bit Josh's chat while he enjoys some Planet Zoo, so come and join us while we host him on Twitch!
Come find us here be here!

SUNDAY 05/04/2020 ALL DAY
We'll be continuing with Pass the Park! Looking forward to seeing what comes out of it!

We hope to see you around and we're looking forward to getting to spend some time with you all!

Last edited:
I get that you obviously can't please everyone, but it seems a bit odd to me that with three games in your portfolio at the moment (Elite: Dangerous, Jurassic World Evolution and Planet Coaster), you're dedicating 5 out of six days to one game.

Just want to say THANK YOU,
For all the Time and Effort you have put into Giving us Great Games to play.
Know that you have provided a means to keep many of us from going Stir Crazy during these trying times.
No Matter how much Salt we throw, Remember that a Meal is always better with a little salt to go with it.
Please stay safe, and well.
The Grumpy Old Man still appreciates ALL YALL very much.

I get that you obviously can't please everyone, but it seems a bit odd to me that with three games in your portfolio at the moment (Elite: Dangerous, Jurassic World Evolution and Planet Coaster), you're dedicating 5 out of six days to one game.

Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo are two different games. Not all people that play Coaster also play Zoo and vice versa. So they probably wanted to make something for everyone except for JWE folks It seems. Poor dinosaur people. 🦕🦖🦕

Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo are two different games. Not all people that play Coaster also play Zoo and vice versa. So they probably wanted to make something for everyone except for JWE folks It seems. Poor dinosaur people. 🦕🦖🦕
Remember dinosaurs went extinct...

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hayo! Not sure what you're referring to here. The Planet Franchise involves two different games: Planet Zoo and Planet Coaster and we are doing separate activities for them. There's nowhere in the post where it says five days this week are dedicated to one game.

We are organising activities for Jurassic World Evolution, but it is taking a bit longer to organise. We're still looking at doing activities! :D If we need to update this post, we will do so.

Hayo! Not sure what you're referring to here. The Planet Franchise involves two different games: Planet Zoo and Planet Coaster and we are doing separate activities for them.

My bad. I didn't notice the difference.

There's nowhere in the post where it says five days this week are dedicated to one game.

No, that was me noting that there were six days planned, and only one was not Planet Coaster (again, I didn't notice that it was three for Planet Zoo and two for Planet Coaster).

We are organising activities for Jurassic World Evolution, but it is taking a bit longer to organise. We're still looking at doing activities! :D If we need to update this post, we will do so.

Sounds good. Thank you for the corrections.

Top Bottom