Ships Pvp corvette help

Hi there commanders, i bought a corvette couple months ago enginered everything but im stuck in weapon choises.

İ was thinking
2x 4c beam laser efficent thermal shock
Rest is Overcharged Mcs
My main thoughts on build is forcing ships to overheat and giving Hard time to fire and boost constantly

İ did run rapid fire phasing pulses
But ship overheated too Fast. Then i tried efficent phasing but was too slow against small-medium ships.
İ Will appreciate your build advises

İ Got alliance chieftain and crait mk2 too
Was thinking hull tank mk2 with 3 focused plasmas thermal conduit
And 2 rails but havent done much pvp with medium ships,feels Like im gonna get killed in 3 min by 2 fdl guys

And 2 rails but havent done much pvp with medium ships,feels Like im gonna get killed in 3 min by 2 fdl guys

No to a hull tank mk2 the armor hardness is to low and it's a huge target, shield tank with lot's of SCBs works better. Use efficient PAs, less distro draw and higher damage. But against multiple enemies you will have a hard time either way as it's a huge target.

For the Corvette, what Bigmaec said. You have a big target on you and with the rebuy you will be mining a lot.

İ do prefer hull tanks than a shield tank.
How abouth Python or chieftain with thermal conduit build, maybe that would work for me

The Corvette shouldn't be your primary PVP ship. Use a Chieftain, FAS, Krait II or phantom, FDL or Vulture.

There is a place for PvP vettes and they can be fun but I'm telling you now, there is really no place for lasers in PvP. If aim is an issue for you, use all overcharged+incendiary gimballed multicannons.
If you can use fixed hardpoints and have pacifiers frags use 1 huge PA (SRB+oversized), 1 pacifier in the huge spot, 1 pacifier in the large spot, 2 medium gimballed frags (all overcharged+incendiary or screening shell) and 2 LR+feedback cascade small rails.

This is my primary PVP build

No to a hull tank mk2 the armor hardness is to low and it's a huge target, shield tank with lot's of SCBs works better. Use efficient PAs, less distro draw and higher damage. But against multiple enemies you will have a hard time either way as it's a huge target.

For the Corvette, what Bigmaec said. You have a big target on you and with the rebuy you will be mining a lot.
One or two PA's should be SRB

This is my Chieftain build. This is my favorite PvP ship. 1 large PA w/ SRB+oversized, 1 large and 1 medium PA w/ efficient, 1 small turreted pulse laser w/ LR+scramble spectrum and 2 small rails w/ LR+feedback cascade

Top Bottom