Ships Fleet Carrier Layouts: Unremovable Powerplay Logos Clarification

Hey all! Sorry if this has been mentioned here, but I just noticed that on the Nautilus class carrier, there's an Empire logo? It cannot be removed, and it appears every time on those two layouts in the Livery view, and in game! I know we don't currently have Arx decals yet on Fleet Carriers, so is this perhaps a placeholder?

I know this sounds crazy silly, but having an Empire insignia printed on my Nautilus DSSA vessel is quite...unacceptable from a RP standpoint. It's supposed to be a neutral ground for all explorers to dock up on, free from the powers of the bubble!

Has Frontier said anything at all about this?

Are the Empire logos just placeholders?

Or do the Fleet Carrier variants have powerplay lore?

The Drake, Fortune, and Victory class have non-removable decals as well, but as a "star" logo I have not seen before.

EDITED: Apparently I was confused when looking at the carrier hulls...the Nautilus is the only one with an Imperial logo. My bad!!

Last edited:
Oh, I thought the Fortune was the star as well 🤔 I'll have to triple check

And yeah, it has been discussed:

The Alliance reached me on comms and refunded my membership dues, and blah blah bounty something. That being said carriers should be neutral territory by default and pledged to a power with all the decals only at the wishes of the owner.

On my fortune FC there is this logo
unknown.png

Hey all! Sorry if this has been mentioned here, but I just noticed that on the Nautilus and Fortune class carriers, there's an Empire logo? It cannot be removed, and it appears every time on those two layouts in the Livery view, and in game! I know we don't currently have Arx decals yet on Fleet Carriers, so is this perhaps a placeholder?

I know this sounds crazy silly, but having an Empire insignia printed on my Nautilus DSSA vessel is quite...unacceptable from a RP standpoint. It's supposed to be a neutral ground for all explorers to dock up on, free from the powers of the bubble!

Has Frontier said anything at all about this?

Are the Empire logos just placeholders?

Or do the Fleet Carrier variants have powerplay lore?

The Drake and Victory class have non-removable decals as well, but as a "star" logo I have not seen before.
I have one of these as well!

Gamebreaking bugs like these shouldn't exist!

Yeah i just went and edited the post. Stars appear on Drake, Fortune, and Victory. Nautilus is the only one with the imp logo, sorry about that! Thanks for bringing it up though so I could fix that!

I am also very bothered by this, noticed it yesterday. Glad to see a thread on it. I am 100% independent. Why do the imperials get a spot on my carrier?

1591986501184.png

Completely agree. The inclusion of any logo whatsoever on the FC's are awesome OPTIONS and I am quite glad for the ability to choose one but that choice should remain with the player and for things like the DSSA I'm assuming that most owners would wish to sort of portray a more neutral image.

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Yes please get rid of them! I paid 5 billion for it, I don't want to advertise a superpower that deals with slavery. Or the one that spreads "democracy" every where. Or the one where the PM looks like my uncle after 2 bottles of Lavian Brandy. Or any other one for that matter ;)

Top Bottom