Cant login...cant sell diamonds...please fix your game.

Meanwhile in Colonia

Not one connection issue. I can't remember the last time the game crashed. Must be all the mining I'm not doing.

But hey, you all stay there in the one spot and keep all the snakes of whatever colour in the same place away from the rest of us. Thanks for taking one for the team.

Too bad you guys aren't aware that all of the liquor jacques sells you all is laced with HexEdit. You poor idiots are reliving the same day over and over again ...completely unaware of all of the crashes that happen every day because you hit the bar and reset.

An old issue came back for me. After selecting my carrier on the nav panel, once I jump into supercruise I'm targetting someone elses carrier. Is the hash collision problem back?

Deleted member 182079

D
I actually bought them through my carrier. I didnt mine a single one and now ive got 2300 ltd i cant sell because game is bad.

ED performs fine...until i enter the sell system...

Them my loading screen freezes.

Both the login loading screen OR the fsd loading screen if im in game already...

And if i somehow DO get in system... The game repeatedly crashes every 30 seconds after loading... Muave adder.
"Excuse me CMDR, this is an inspection by the Galactic Customs Authority. Please provide documentation for those LTDs you're trying to sell."

"Hmm, computer says no. Please take a seat in that Adder, yes, the Mauve one. A fellow officer will be with you shortly."

An old issue came back for me. After selecting my carrier on the nav panel, once I jump into supercruise I'm targetting someone elses carrier. Is the hash collision problem back?

Never went away for me. Doesn't happen all the time, but I've had it since the first FC release (and since the latest update too).

Maybe ... just maybe ... it's not Frontier's fault and not the game's?
Maybe... just maybe, many players are having the same problem. Maybe..... just maybe, there has been a history of issues like this with elite. Any maybe, just maybe, it isn't too much to expect a game you paid money for to work and be stable.

I love the idea that there could be some mad person at FD who is charge of these sorts of things, did a lot of disco biscuits back in the day. Now fighting a war that no one is aware of.

They’ve told him/her about the multiple reports of connection issues and suggested running some tests and he/she replies, “No! That’s just what they’ll be expecting us to do”.

Top Bottom