Cant login...cant sell diamonds...please fix your game.

Sounds like time to nuke and reboot Elite
I managed a whole day of Adder free game play after my last reload. I would be playing now but I have Adder issues again today, waiting for the download to finish.

Well it may have taken inhuman amounts of patience, and it may have taken all day, but I managed to sell my inventory.
So know that it can be done on xbox, despite all the mauve adders and taupe cobras. Mostly it's those mauve adders, though.

Well it may have taken inhuman amounts of patience, and it may have taken all day, but I managed to sell my inventory.
So know that it can be done on xbox, despite all the mauve adders and taupe cobras. Mostly it's those mauve adders, though.
Lucky... I've been trying off and on for several hours now, sold zero. I can't even get back to my carrier without the adders attacking.

So, anyone who wants it, the G.S.I. Gverf in orbit around 2B has 6200 tons of painite for sale.

I can't help but to have the sinking feeling that everyone trying to login to sell diamonds around the same time is what broke the game in the first place. It's too bad there's absolutely nothing else to do in the entire galaxy, oh, well except for everything else there is to do. Strange how I don't bother with mining very often and I haven't had any problems, or is it?

Last edited:
Was having issue on PS4 too (booted out of network, slow login, ship spinning screen either continuously or not spinning at all, etc) Not selling LTD though (was selling Pianite) and on a different system. Problem went away few hours back.

100,000? Source?

People doing regular ingame activities expected the game to work. Who'd a thunk it?
No source needed for 'all the diamonds in the world'? :)
And almost every player trying to carry out the same server request simultaneously is probably not what's considered 'regular'. But nevermind, FD may be able to solve this by having the LTD demand plummet next week due to ludicrous over-supply 😁

The mauve adder and the extreme login phase if you go to overcrowded systems (like col285, the actual system with best sell prices, etc.) is an issue on ps4 and Xbox. See the corresponding threads in the Xbox and Ps4 subforums. Please vote for attached bug report, which has reached the confirmed status.

Top Bottom