Requesting a list of included rides / shops you get with vanilla Planet Coaster and also what is in each expansion pack.

Hello All,

I am new to Planet Coaster and the forums here and I figured I would ask some questions prior to my purchase of the game. I would like to know what comes with the vanilla installation of Planet Coaster in terms of rides, shops, stalls, etc, and what is in each of the expansion packs. Since I couldn't find a list like this presently, I figure it would be a good idea for those considering buying the game to know what is included in it and it's associated expansion packs.

Now I know that Planet Coaster doesn't use generic names for rides, so I would like the list to include the real world name for a ride along with what it is called in the game. For example Planet Coaster's "Kick-Flip" ride is more commonly known as "Zipper" in the real world.

Thank you,
D

Do you want that comprehensive list in alphabetical order by date or by expansion pack name, and with or without footnotes and annotations?

That may sound a bit snide, but think about what a tall order you are asking someone to do for you.

Why don't you go to Steam and do the research yourself? There are a couple of excellent articles highlighting the various rides, their pluses and minuses, and they include pictures so you can figure it out which "real world" rides they are yourself. nathan, infinity and several others have good guides to rides and attractions. That would make an excellent starting point for your research.

Do you want that comprehensive list in alphabetical order by date or by expansion pack name, and with or without footnotes and annotations?

Alphabetical and which ones are in what expansion pack will do.

That may sound a bit snide, but think about what a tall order you are asking someone to do for you.

I figured that this would have been something done early on.

Why don't you go to Steam and do the research yourself?

Steam, huh? Been there, didn't get too far.

There are a couple of excellent articles highlighting the various rides, their pluses and minuses, and they include pictures so you can figure it out which "real world" rides they are yourself. nathan, infinity and several others have good guides to rides and attractions. That would make an excellent starting point for your research.

Do you have links to those articles because what I seen over there, isn't much different than here. Perhaps I might be looking in the wrong place, but on the Planet Coaster Forum, typing in "ride+list" in the search doesn't really provide that much info. I would figure given how long this game has been out that someone would have posted it as a sticky and could review the main game and the expansion packs to see what it comes with. It only makes sense even if for just a selling point of view.

It took me a VERY long time to find a fellow that listed the roller coasters that come with the game on You Tube. But he only went over the coasters and not the flat rides or shops. So I think a master list like what I am requesting is not a tall order, but mandatory. I am sure there are many others that would like such a reference list.

1596324897296.png

1596324930410.png

1596324997275.png

1596325071980.png

1596325133964.png

These are in the base game (not the expansion packs). I don't have any of the expansion packs so I can't show which rides/shops are in those. This isn't exactly what you were asking for, but maybe it will help a little.

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
If I remember correctly, the only dlc/expansion with shops is World's Fair and Ghostbusters. World's fair has a shop for each country represented. Ghostbusters has the Stay puffed marshmallow shop.

Most DLC have 2-3 rides and a theme pack of scenery (as named) adventure, spooky etc.

Ride collections only contain only rides. I think around 10 each.

Your best bet for lists is go on YouTube. So many creators did videos at game release showing off each piece and the same for each dlc pack. In the news section of the forum you may be able to find the dlc announcement posts, but I'm trying to find them quickly and it's not easy.

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
If I remember correctly, the only dlc/expansion with shops is World's Fair and Ghostbusters. World's fair has a shop for each country represented. Ghostbusters has the Stay puffed marshmallow shop.

Most DLC have 2-3 rides and a theme pack of scenery (as named) adventure, spooky etc.

Ride collections only contain only rides. I think around 10 each.

Your best bet for lists is go on YouTube. So many creators did videos at game release showing off each piece and the same for each dlc pack. In the news section of the forum you may be able to find the dlc announcement posts, but I'm trying to find them quickly and it's not easy.
RudiRenkamel and Deladysigner come to mind as channels who did such videos

Top Bottom