While The UK Was Asleep Last Night....

My Cobra 4 toted 200+ tons of tritium out of the Gebel system. Bought at four thousand, sold at forty-six thousand. It brought back food cartridges. Profit. Buy at 60, sell for over 2,000.

A very small victory, in the post-gold rush world. The small stock of tritium accumulated while the UK playerbase was inactive.

Normally, the blight stations have only a few tons on offer during prime UK hours. It's a tiny opportunity window, during late night US hours.

Now, it's back to normal, with players camping out at the cheap tritium oasis. How many have Pythons parked there is not known...

More than you think, right now its a massive heatwave where I am and I'd love some ordinary, non stormy rain.

All joking aside, I can get that. I'm on the south coast though, and it's gone the same today. Really sunny morning and hot, but now waiting for some stormy weather I think. Supposed to be like it all weekend. Granted it's not the same as the continental heatwaves, but it's still quite unpleasant and oppressive mate.

But we're never happy not complaining about the weather back in blighty anyway!

All joking aside, I can get that. I'm on the south coast though, and it's gone the same today. Really sunny morning and hot, but now waiting for some stormy weather I think. Supposed to be like it all weekend. Granted it's not the same as the continental heatwaves, but it's still quite unpleasant and oppressive mate.

But we're never happy not complaining about the weather back in blighty anyway!

I like rain, but it has to be the right sort of rain. Not sideways "oh my goodness the roofs fluttering / save the children" type stormy rain but nice, soft, gentle rain- like a fuzzy kitten playing with wool stuff.

I like rain, but it has to be the right sort of rain. Not sideways "oh my goodness the roofs fluttering / save the children" type stormy rain but nice, soft, gentle rain- like a fuzzy kitten playing with wool stuff.

Agreed.

If we're to get heavy rain, I like it to be without the autumn winds that demolish your garden structures, and you can go to sleep listening to nicely. Nobody wants to try and sleep with a wheelie-bin bouncing down the road!

That's one of the most sensible things I've written here in ages...!

We have this to look forward to Monday and Tuesday next week:
72C7D905-7F37-4C85-A138-CEF3283B5FBD.jpeg

Top Bottom