August Dev Diary, your hopes and expectations

If I can't walk around in my own ships, or stations, I am not sure I will really much care what else is in this paid DLC. It would have to be something pretty great to overcome my disappointment enough that those things are not going to be in the DLC to spend money on it.
In any case, I expect a relatively generic shooter, (most shooters are pretty generic these days so it's not really a dig.), using the games current mission system, landable worlds with barely there atmospheres, lots of new cosmetics, and little more. Anything more than that will be an unexpected surprise.

If I can't walk around in my own ships, or stations, I am not sure I will really much care what else is in this paid DLC. It would have to be something pretty great to overcome my disappointment enough that those things are not going to be in the DLC to spend money on it.
In any case, I expect a relatively generic shooter, (most shooters are pretty generic these days so it's not really a dig.), using the games current mission system, landable worlds with barely there atmospheres, lots of new cosmetics, and little more. Anything more than that will be an unexpected surprise.
Really hope this isn't the case. Ground combat as it stands now is one of the low points of the game for me. Can be fun at times, but hopefully not the complete focus of the expansion.

I would have thought that anyone still in this community by this point, would have learned by now, not to set hopes and expectations on anything where Frontier are concerned .... I guess we're still getting new people join the community.

My hopes: Look at the latest video DevDiaries for Crusader Kings III. That would be a dream come true for Elite.

My expectations: Not that high. Just some very general info about the expansion itself, maybe some concept art for good measure. Plenty of "We're excited to share more with you, when we feel ready to talk about it"

I'm still waiting eagerly for the first Dev Diary, though

Top Bottom