Fish and Marine Animals

I know it is very hard and long but I would like to have these animals. if only we knew how to create animals would be cool and lots of people would buy this game or make real zoo ...
1. Lemon shark
2. Whale Shark
3. Coral shark
4. Bulldog shark
5. Bull shark
6. Thresher shark
7. Tiger shark
8. Hammerhead shark
9. White shark
10. Zebra shark
11. Basking shark
12. Atlantic Sea Angel
13. White fin shark
14. Leopard shark
15. Nurse Dungeness Shark
16. White tip shark
17. Black tip shark
Fishes and Rays
1. Variegated Lizardfish
2. Crocodile fish
3. Goldfish
4. Commerson's Flutefish
5. Red Sea Garfish
6. Common lionfish
7. Flying fish
8. Stone fish
9. Devil scorpion fish
10. Red grouper
11. Malabar Grouper
12. otter grouper
13. Black-tipped sweetlip
14. Two-spotted snapper
15. Black patch snapper
16. Line lionfish
17. Yellow lionfish
18. Red Sea Tickfish
19. Long-nosed hawkfish
20. Two-banded clownfish
21. Black clownfish
22. Axillary spot pigfish
23. Napoleon Fish
24. Rusty Parrotfish
25. Flame Dwarf Angelfish
26. Great barracuda
27. Blennie Midas
28. Orange-spotted Sleeping Goby
29. Black surgeon with white bar
30. Nason with orange spurs
31. Star Rabbitfish
32. Bluefin trevally
33. Giant trevally
34. Golden garangue (with orange tip)
35. Blue-wrinkled ballista
36. Scribbled Limefish
37. Yellow Boxfish
38. Cow fish
39. Balloon fish
40. Large porcupine fish
41. Emperor Angelfish
42. Royal Angelfish
43. Butterflyfish tick
44. Raccoon lionfish
45. Blue surgeon
46. Yellow Surgeon
47. Sole
48. Red salmon
49. Mandarin fish
50. Giant grouper
51. Anglerfish
52. Catfish gleans
53. Caiman fish
54. Indo-Pacific sailboat
55. Red and black piranha
56. Muskellunge
57. Pike
58. Catfish
59. Swordfish
60. Mandarin blue
61. Sunfish
62. Trout
63. Sturgeon
64. Manta ray
65. Blue-tipped stingray
66. Leopard ray
69. Smooth ray
70. Capuchin ray
Morays and Sea Snakes and Octopuses
1. Giant moray
2. Green moray
3. Chocolate moray
4. Zebra moray
5. Tattooed moray
6. Red sea garden eel
7. Flat-tailed snake
8. Olive sea serpent
9. Giant Pacific Octopus
10. Blue octopus
Other marine animals
1. Sea urchins
2. Coral
3. Seahorses
4. Leaf sea dragon
5. Hermit Bernard
6. Lobster
7. Shrimp
8. Nautilus
9. Crabs
10. Spider Crab
12. Jellyfish
13. Lion jellyfish
14. Squid
Sea turtle
1. Green turtle
2. Loggerhead
3. Leatherback turtle
Dolphins - Porpoise - Whales and Orcas
1. False Killer Whale
2. Orca
3. Harbor porpoise
4. Dall's porpoise
5. Hector's Mesoplodon
6. Blower dolphin
7. Dolphin of the Ancients
8. Amazon dolphin
9. Boto
10. Narwhal
11. Sperm whale
12. Blue whale
13. Sei whale
14. Gray whale
15. Whale of the Basques
16. Humpback whale
17. Greenland whale
18. Beluga or white blaine

I love aquariums and sea life, but have no interest for 95% of species on this list for Planet Zoo. Most zoos do not carry marine life on such a large scale, and those that do typically call themselves zoo and aquarium. The aquarium being a separate entity under the same name.

There is another current topic under wishlists just like this where I explain my reasoning in greater detail.

Maybe 6-10 aquatic creatures would have my support, penguins, sea lions, otters, seals, etc, but I think those can be handled in one DLC expansion pack or spread out over a course of three non marine DLC’s Where they just take up an animal spot. I would love to build an aquarium and a zoo together, or have a game to build an aquarium, but unless the game has a shelf life of ten years, I would not want such a focus on aquarium Animals.

Most animals on this list I surely want NOT in a zoo, the most obvious: the whales and orcas.
Animals which can't be held healthy and safely in zoos and are not able of being bred there, don't belong in a zoo - not even in a zoo game.

Most animals on this list I surely want NOT in a zoo, the most obvious: the whales and orcas.
Animals which can't be held healthy and safely in zoos and are not able of being bred there, don't belong in a zoo - not even in a zoo game.
There is a lot of controversy there, with aquariums on both sides for them.

Larger whales are things that probably shouldn't be included, and I'm not even sure if a whale shark is a good idea. Great Whites and a lot of deep water sharks are not things that work in Zoos because they don't handle it well, though some groups keep trying with them such as Monteray Bay (AKA the Star Trek aquarium).

I love aquariums and sea life, but have no interest for 95% of species on this list for Planet Zoo. Most zoos do not carry marine life on such a large scale, and those that do typically call themselves zoo and aquarium. The aquarium being a separate entity under the same name.

There is another current topic under wishlists just like this where I explain my reasoning in greater detail.

Maybe 6-10 aquatic creatures would have my support, penguins, sea lions, otters, seals, etc, but I think those can be handled in one DLC expansion pack or spread out over a course of three non marine DLC’s Where they just take up an animal spot. I would love to build an aquarium and a zoo together, or have a game to build an aquarium, but unless the game has a shelf life of ten years, I would not want such a focus on aquarium Animals.
Perhaps do it as both, a full DLC for most things, but have an included double sized animal pack that would have a lot of the semi-aquatic species for those who don't want it. Bundle a $49.99 that is both, the expansion being $35 and the animal pack being 20, giving a discount on the bundle.

For the pack, include things like environmental fish options for exhibits as a terrain thing for water (Cleaner ciclids and koi that could be in other exhibits or just deco style), and have things like Otters, Seals, Penguins, and the like along with upgrades for Crocs and Hippos and smaller upgrades for bears, tigers, and the like that spend some time swimming. Part of it being the basic "update" that would go with it.

The Expansion might have some smaller dolphins/whales, various fish exhibits, the sharks, full on tanks, more aquatic animals for exhibits such as snapping turtles, manatees, and other things of the type. Giving both sides of things, and they'd largely function more together than apart. Perhaps with most of the fish being building centric as well to allow more options so they're more like the exhibit animals, though with more control, and you could make an aquarium building...perhaps with maps and challenges around just an aquarium or aquatic park.

There is a lot of controversy there, with aquariums on both sides for them.

Larger whales are things that probably shouldn't be included, and I'm not even sure if a whale shark is a good idea. Great Whites and a lot of deep water sharks are not things that work in Zoos because they don't handle it well, though some groups keep trying with them such as Monteray Bay (AKA the Star Trek aquarium).

Perhaps do it as both, a full DLC for most things, but have an included double sized animal pack that would have a lot of the semi-aquatic species for those who don't want it. Bundle a $49.99 that is both, the expansion being $35 and the animal pack being 20, giving a discount on the bundle.

For the pack, include things like environmental fish options for exhibits as a terrain thing for water (Cleaner ciclids and koi that could be in other exhibits or just deco style), and have things like Otters, Seals, Penguins, and the like along with upgrades for Crocs and Hippos and smaller upgrades for bears, tigers, and the like that spend some time swimming. Part of it being the basic "update" that would go with it.

The Expansion might have some smaller dolphins/whales, various fish exhibits, the sharks, full on tanks, more aquatic animals for exhibits such as snapping turtles, manatees, and other things of the type. Giving both sides of things, and they'd largely function more together than apart. Perhaps with most of the fish being building centric as well to allow more options so they're more like the exhibit animals, though with more control, and you could make an aquarium building...perhaps with maps and challenges around just an aquarium or aquatic park.

That would be an entire new game at $50. In addition to my other points, that is just simply unrealistic to expect Frontier to make anything near that large.

It's a good list.

Untill this section: Dolphins - Porpoise - Whales and Orcas

That's where I say stop here.

Once I read Sperm whale, I was like: Really!?

The question was if it was a good idea, not if there is a zoo that has them.
Honestly, I don't think these animals should be kept as zoo animals,

Looking at that video, actually, even more gives me the question: why?

edit: I've been looking at some more pictures from that aquarium, and it does appear the tank is quite large. Nonetheless I don't think these animals are suitable to be kept in a tank, compared to many smaller sealife species.

Last edited:
The question was if it was a good idea, not if there is a zoo that has them.
Honestly, I don't think these animals should be kept as zoo animals,

Looking at that video, actually, even more gives me the question: why?

edit: I've been looking at some more pictures from that aquarium, and it does appear the tank is quite large. Nonetheless I don't think these animals are suitable to be kept in a tank, compared to many smaller sealife species.

I'm pretty sure it's illegal now. I can't remember whether it was the Georgia Aquarium or the big one in Japan that got their whale sharks literally right before the ban was put in place.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
That would be an entire new game at $50. In addition to my other points, that is just simply unrealistic to expect Frontier to make anything near that large.
Other than the mechanics for fully/largely aquatic animals (By largely, I'm thinking marine reptiles that live at sea but need to come to shore to nest), pretty much everything is already things in game. It would be more of an expansion pack to add to the game with a more big ticket thing compared to the normal dlc packs, it would need more animals using the new things to make them worth using for most people. Having a dlc that would be more of bridging the gap between them is a thing for those who don't want it, but want better setups for the semi-aquatic side of things. Things like Otters, Seals, Penguins, and Galapagos Iguanas, and the like which tend to spend a lot of time on land as well as in the water. Having the normal upgrade update being something targeting existing animals with a major aquatic part of their behavior would be a general thing.

A $50 or so for a bigger end DLC ($14.99) and an Expansion (say $29.99) isn't that bad of a price if it adds the major aquatic capability to it along with the animals for it. It, probably, ought to have more than the 5 animal packs it would directly compare to for it. Though the DLC one having about what I'd expect with it. Expansions being major new mechanics and capability and DLC being more of filling the roster and adding decor to what already exists. Pairing the DLC with the capability, but focusing on animals that can use the "deep water" mechanics would work well for it. It also means that if you don't want to do aquariums with it, you don't have to purchase them, but can still add more common zoo animals that are semi-aquatic. Perhaps some mechanics might be applicable to both (Penguins and such in the DLC, and you can have them fed like any other zoo animal, but with the expansion, there might be water feeding options).

I think that an Orca is pretty much the top edge of what could work for a zoo/aquarium for size. Sure, larger things could exist and you have the juvenile whale sharks in aquariums, but I'm pretty sure they're going to be removed (not sure if replaced, but possibly) when they get bigger. Getting a tank built up for them wouldn't be something that I'd like to deal with due to the size required.

I'm pretty sure it's illegal now. I can't remember whether it was the Georgia Aquarium or the big one in Japan that got their whale sharks literally right before the ban was put in place.
I think that it's not a legality thing, but all of the aquariums have juvenile whale sharks, and I don't think the tanks are big enough to comfortably house the adult ones. They're also expensive as hell to feed and difficult to care for...and accidents aren't that hard to have happen the bigger the animal.

Cetaceans can do quite well in captivity, you have places like the Shedd Aquarium who has indoor exhibits for dolphins (Can't remember the species) and belugas.

And as a side note, most of the issues with Orcas come from PETA being idiots and the entire mess behind the Blackfish documentary that had severe misrepresentation issues with a lot of it (The Wikipedia article covers a lot of it), and there is really only one Orca that's a major danger and another who accidentally killed a trainer (Bears and Big Cats have also killed trainers...as have other zoo/aquarium species). They aren't a real issue there for it. If you go with the fin collapse, that is also present in wild orcas (More common in ones that are in the coastal regions rather than in the open ocean). For the documentary, it's most telling that the families of the dead trainers were angry about it, claiming that they twisted what was said there.

For PETA, considering the idiocy they've been behind, ignoring them is the first step of sanity...

Top Bottom