New Barriers and new enrichment items

I would love some new Barriers like a wooden fence like for example what you keep cattle behind and of course a strong iron bar fence. Also have an idea for another food enrichment item for the carnivores I was thinking a big turkey for them to eat just like the frozen blood pumpkin only it’s a big turkey.
I’m autistic so I apologize if my ideas aren’t very good.

I would love some new Barriers like a wooden fence like for example what you keep cattle behind and of course a strong iron bar fence. Also have an idea for another food enrichment item for the carnivores I was thinking a big turkey for them to eat just like the frozen blood pumpkin only it’s a big turkey.
I’m autistic so I apologize if my ideas aren’t very good.
I think the Idea with the Turkey is great.
I would love a lure track for the cheetahs. A lot of zoos have them. It could be customizable to fit your enclosure.
Do you mean that Thing where Meat hangs on that moves really fast? I would like to see this.
I would really like some kind of Food Enrichment with Honey and Apples for my Bears

I would love more barriers and the option to just build them along the path edge , instead of building inside the path area you just click on the path edging and it follows along ,

I think the Idea with the Turkey is great.

Do you mean that Thing where Meat hangs on that moves really fast? I would like to see this.
I would really like some kind of Food Enrichment with Honey and Apples for my Bears

I think we are thinking of the same thing. A lure is tied to a string/rope and it is run through a system of pullies, run by a small motor. The animal chases the lure at high speed.

Last edited:
I kinda wish for an option where you can combine two different kinds of barriers e.g. mesh + concrete etc.

You sort of can - you can change the pillars to a different barrier than the fence itself. For example if you use the mesh barrier, you can select each pillar and replace it with concrete.

You sort of can - you can change the pillars to a different barrier than the fence itself. For example if you use the mesh barrier, you can select each pillar and replace it with concrete.
I think it was meant to have a Barrier where the lower half is made out of Concrete and the upper half is made out of a Mesh Fence. Of course this can be done with Building Pieces but it can be difficult with short Barrier Segments

I think it was meant to have a Barrier where the lower half is made out of Concrete and the upper half is made out of a Mesh Fence. Of course this can be done with Building Pieces but it can be difficult with short Barrier Segments

That's why I said 'sort of'. I knew it probably wasn't what PnGLINNyo meant exactly but I thought it might be helpful anyway.

That's why I said 'sort of'. I knew it probably wasn't what PnGLINNyo meant exactly but I thought it might be helpful anyway.
Thank you guys, and yes I meant what Urufu1997 meant but I do try what NZFanatic said too sometimes :)

Top Bottom