COMPLETED CG Harold Duval Memorial Ceremony (Trade - Rare goods)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Rebuy costs for when you get pulled into the white dwarf zone will be less as well as 10% of the discount hull is still a drop...
And they allready did the discount of fed ship before,
so you allready get a discount due to power play guy and get a discount even more on top of that hopefully.
So discount on rebuy applies as the hull cost less to start with...
Ofc you're right...
Just saying first "up to -25%" combined with Li Yong-Rui looked fantastic, already saw me having two Cutters :D ... while atm that enthusiasm is kind of gone, replaced by the value of great time spent in open in this CG.

i know it sais Global Reward, but i do wonder if the discount is permanent and if it's for everyone, not only for the CG participants.
Some one else posted that it would give a permit to all users to access the -25% discount system and thats why they needed it to finish 6AM (they may have told youtube video creators in advance as well) so that you get given a permit to a system and the system be enabled at server tick over... But as stated I think that has been scrapped and removed from the Galnet as Yes there would be Massive complaints if that happened and it will be global galaxy discount in the poor dead guys honor...

Last edited:
IIRC, last years Fed discount due to Golconda Interstellar Initiative, lasted indeed only 2 weeks, but the discount was bigger than what's attainable with this GC, realistically speaking.
Wasn't it?
The archive of the II would list the discount... on your marks get set go..
Edit = they got double the rank up bonus as well as discount..
15% reward, so 30% total with exsisting station discounts ..

Last edited:
Did they have a classic E : D NPC look, - with a green bob, light skin and dark dead eyes?
Might have been this cmdr:

How did you get a picture of my mom?

Omg the discount fun fact just hit me....
Even if we get to -10%, for Cutter's hull it's one Robigo run worth of discount, lol. You still have to buy modules!
Of course, the "profits" in rares in this CG almost don't exist (even I as cheapskate gladly dropped 100+ tons of booze for free to one Corvette who delivered it to FC or whereever).
So, we're basically left with great time in front of stations and some good analysis about use of FC and tweaks to other ships we have :)
o7

It's still sat in the bank my good man - will be delivered by de-teabagging to willing recipients in Baal for the greater good!

Plus we're at it again in lave if anyone wants to join in again? Shenanigans will ensue. Again...!

So 30% of a cutter is ~62.4 mill so sale price is ~145 mill. plus I can dump the T9 cargo ship, so 60 mill extra from that sale...
so getting a new cutter to replace the cargo T9 will be only 85 mill for cargo cutter...
And if I replace the hull of the current 2 cutters, miner and Pirate. Ill get 20% per cutter hull of ~40 mill per cutter so 80 million back... which covers the cost of the new cargo cutter...
3 then yea.. no swapping parts and no flying slow T9s
Or i can do 15 mins painite mining or 1 hours core mining and not replace the hulls...
Edit =never mind I allready did the mining got 108 tons and lots of stolen LTD still..

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Me too and now we need some muggins to buy 1T and see what happens whilst wasting their own time for research.....thatll be me then unless someone beats me to it :)
Well, I messed up and docked with 2t in my hold just now and was only offered 10t new to buy - didn't wait around to see if more appeared after 10 minutes, just went and donated the 12 to another CMDR and came back for a full allocation after the 10 minutes had elapsed.

"Baal? As in.. Bocce?" Was my first thought when I saw where this CG was :)

I'm not a high baller like many of you with a Fleet Carrier, but I found that my exploration fitted Orca works pretty well for this. I just swapped out the rover bay for a second cargo rack and I can do the full 24t run between Lave and Baal in 3/4 jumps depending on which direction I'm going.

global galaxy discount in the poor dead guys honor...

Oh is that why thats there, still can't actually see the 'honour' in it.....Prince Harold is dead, buy an Idris Imperial Clipper!

(Aren't we really actually just paying for the funeral as well as doing all the work and stocking it up, talk about serfdom, sorry, Imperial Slavery?)

I like my booze like I like my women, cheap and silly.

Careful what you wish for, we have booze called Black Sheep and Ramsbottom in real ale pubs over here :)

What's annoying to me is once all the FC owners start dumping their holds I'll probably drop from 25% to the bottom.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom