Do not do this CG! Here is why...

As people who have traveled to Witch Head nebula might have noticed, there are no AX Conflict Zones around, even though there supposedly is a thargoid attack going on.
The CG article stated that if we fail this CG, a full on incursion will happen... which means AX CZ's!
These have been gone from the game for 9 months now and there are many seasoned AX pilots who wish for them to return to the game. Not only did they provide unique content for thargoid fighters, along with it came burning stations and the task to repair them afterwards, the whole base of existence for Operation Ida, an amazing player group!
So if we fail... we have a decent chance of bringing back this content, after 9 months!

To quote directly off AXI Discord from myself:
I'm thinking about this y'all... and I think that the gamble to let the CG fail has more downside hazards than just clearing it. If they intend on doing goid CG stuff, they're gonna do goid CG stuff, they'll just rewrite it like they did with Liz Ryder "proving her innocence" without being arrested by handing over her info to the Empire. If it IS a test to see how much interest there is in Goid content, we need to clear that CG in days or they may scrap future goid content dev plans.

TL;DR:
If CG fails it says goids may expand, but FDev will assume limited interest in Goid content thus tabling plans for progressing.
If CG succeeds goids get "pushed back" in minor invasion event but FDev learns people want goid so will hopefully do goid .

Whether they're head-gaming or not it would be more important to show FDev there is insane interest in Goid content by clearing this thing in a couple days than the possible "minor benefit" of some temporary extra goid activity in Witch Head.

It's a nice idea, but players have never managed to agree on anything like this. Got to hope that people get bored / annoyed early so it never hits the top tiers I guess. Since it's only NHSS it won't be going very fast.

It's a nice idea, but players have never managed to agree on anything like this. Got to hope that people get bored / annoyed early so it never hits the top tiers I guess. Since it's only NHSS it won't be going very fast.

2000 CMDRs gotta kill just 20 clops each....

So if we fail... we have a decent chance of bringing back this content, after 9 months!
I have arrived in Alliance space in the Witch Head nebula, but I am to misbehave. Unfortunately my actions are more likely to push these Alliance scum into Solo than it is to prevent a Thargoid invasion.

Now I just have to wait almost three hours for my combat ship to transfer over. This is one of the rare times I wish I had my fleet carrier back in the Bubble with me.

I won't be doing this CG. Not for the reasons the OP said, but because I am a Xeno sympathiser. Yeah that's right.
We move into their territory and disturb their barnacle sites and then wonder why they are a little bit p11sed off with us.
Just saying.
A sympathizer or a defender?

• Like (+1)
Reactions: Pug
A sympathizer or a defender?

Well you won't see me there shooting at Humans or try to get them to stop. Doesn't mean what we are doing is right though. We have a whole galaxy to expand into. Is it too much to let the Goids have their own little piece?
When will us Humans ever learn lol.

Top Bottom