CG predictions...

Let's see a full day after the preparation day. As Factabulous said, we need to do 20% per day on average to complete tier 5. And there is always greater activity during the weekends.

16,936,331,800/80,000,000,000 (21%)

Quite the increase over the last day or so.

Looks like people have made it out there and at least some AX squadrons are participating - so we'll see...

Theres another thread somehwere where the general feeling from AX is 'We need to destroy this in shortest time possible to show Fdev we want AX combat, otherwise they may not give us more' even though that prevents the invasion of 5 systems next week.

If they realise they can get to Tier 3 or 4 or 4.9 and stop and declare it it shows the same thing but gives AX CZs next week and potentially a bigger invasion......

I'd really like AXCZ's - 2 accounts on different deadly % and would like them to get the triple stickers... Using Haz Res is ok, but slow - even conventional CZ's are mostly lower ranked ships...

I dont 'grind' combat but Comp nav Beacons are usually worth a visit if I feel like blasting, still Dangerous so have a few more targets probably though.

Someone said those emergency beacons in Anarchy, Outbreak & Famine, all the 'police' ships are Elite apparently. Dunno if RC & RK have different views on that though :) so may be good for one but a big no no for the other.

From Inara:
PROGRESS: Tier 3/5
CONTRIBUTORS: 3,958
CONTRIBUTIONS: 48,737,935,700/80,000,000,000 (60%)
TIME LEFT: 1D 22H 39M

2 days left and 60% done.

This one may turn out to be very well judged, but we'll see what the weekday rate looks like later on.
Tier 5 looks implausible - average rate so far has been 350M/hour and that would require 700M/hour for the rest.
Tier 4 is possible and will be extremely close either way, though.

We saw a drop-off last week after the weekend, but not as much as I expected. Certainly this is in-keeping with the recent CGs which are mostly turning out far better balanced than previously (which is no mean feat as outlier CG types like an AX event in a remote location must be hard to estimate, maybe just a run of good luck :) )

I could see it hitting T4

1603099133381.png

Been killing an interceptor a day (except yesterday).
I predict we will not reach T5 and the numbers will not be adjusted.

Nearly 4K contributors to an AX CG? That seems like a damn good turnout to me either way.

Certainly this is in-keeping with the recent CGs which are mostly turning out far better balanced than previously (which is no mean feat as outlier CG types like an AX event in a remote location must be hard to estimate, maybe just a run of good luck :) )

Define 'better balanced'. There may have been a change of attitude amongst players...We have Completed 1 CG (the station upgrades), we have failed to hit Tier 5,4 & 3 on all the others so far and looks like this one 'fails' too at Tier 3 or 4.

I think / remember that in the older CGS, any 'failure' was not acceptable and filled with salt? So they all had to be 'easy' to complete. (which I complained about :) )

This time we / players seem to accept that this is OK....in general, weve all seen the 'RIGGED!' threads but the numbers speak for themselves:)

Or theyre moving so fast nobody has time to complain about the old one maybe.

PROGRESS: Tier 3/5
CONTRIBUTORS: 4,085
CONTRIBUTIONS: 51,687,039,100/80,000,000,000 (64%)
TIME LEFT: 1D 13H 23M

Slowed right down today - suppose it is a weekday though. Maybe T4?

We need 6K cyclops kills to reach Tier4 atm. (note: with somewhat illogical 'penalty' payment for our crews, it need be little higher; but this may be balanced with wing kills)

Last edited:
Top Bottom