COMPLETED CG Federal Initiative to Protect Supplies for Marlinist Refugees (Bounty Hunting)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
TierContributionsReward
Top 10 CMDRs~ 36,867,958 to 48,064,75310,000,000 Cr
Top 10%~ 6,876,235 to 36,867,9578,000,000 Cr
Top 25%~ 3,286,942 to 6,876,2346,500,000 Cr
Top 50%~ 1,148,656 to 3,286,9414,000,000 Cr
Top 75%~ 323,205 to 1,148,6551,800,000 Cr
Top 100%~ 1 to 323,204250,000 Cr
Your contribution: 12,451,468

OK getting harder to stay in top 10%..

Verification of activity.. delayed due to SC attacks by AI pirates... and no 2 being very slow to trigger... still active after server tick...
no 1
ElRQWTKXYAAUd2M

no 2 - very slow to trigger. (extremely slow may be)
ElRQVz4XgAItFaS

No 3 (KWS required still.. )
ElRQTJeX0AASsg3

Last edited:
Depends on which Installation.
If it's owned by the Fionn Liberals (the Collective Statistical Something and Something Biological Something ones iirc) you don't need to use the Warrant Scanner.
Great, thanks! Downside is they are far from Fox; I guess jump out and back in is faster to reach them.

Great, thanks! Downside is they are far from Fox; I guess jump out and back in is faster to reach them.

Yup.
On the other hand they're relatively close to the main star.
So I actually made my temporary base camp in a neighboring system, in a station that sells Food Cartdridges and sits less than 15Ls from the star.

So after bounty hunting a bit in LFT, I'll just jump to the other system and switch to my cargo ship, load up and only then fly the whole way to Fox, so I always go there with both bounties and cargo, makes it a bit more efficient.
Well, a bit less inefficient.

I jump out from Fox collect hundreds of tonnes of Fruit and Veg then visit one of the installations before I start the journey back to Fox.
It can get a bit dicey at times like when the wanabe interdicting Mamba arrived just as the first wave of 12 arrived I ended up leaving halfway through the second Anaconda of the wave but the Mamba and the first Annie gave decent bounties.

Top 10% on the Delivery side here - this is a busy week for me; recording a ton of poems and songs for my show this Saturday. I took the sedate and fortunately largely pirate-free route of an unshielded T9 doing a couple dozen runs while reciting Poe for hours on end.
(I'm sure my neighbors loved it! ) :ROFLMAO:

Top 10% on the Delivery side here - this is a busy week for me; recording a ton of poems and songs for my show this Saturday. I took the sedate and fortunately largely pirate-free route of an unshielded T9 doing a couple dozen runs while reciting Poe for hours on end.
(I'm sure my neighbors loved it! ) :ROFLMAO:

Poe.
Who doesn't?
Live him I mean.

Packing basic meds generated more credits than expected. Bonus and nice one fdevs.
However, 30 seconds in the bio kill zone left me wanted and stray fire penalties are police state nonsense. Tiny ships may be more useful here and perhaps gimbal weaponry doesn't work too. Flying an engineered 10 is entertaining indeed.

I've found the Biological installation seem to spawn higher value targets and more of them. It's quicker to jump to Ralu (8ly) to rearm and pay any fines

Yup, it's a great site 👍 Plus if you're in a small ship (i use a Viper4) you can dash into the station tunnels to escape concentrated fire. You can even snipe while within the tunnels if you want to.

I still get good kills since the defending ships & station fire are pretty effective.

Chemical Labs dont work no more at least for me. no event starts
Don't wing as PVP connection can cause failure as it does in Conflict Zone on PC...
Wait longer if you not waiting over 30 mins then yep they can fail to show up.. (if your not waiting that long you cant verify no activity..)
jumping in and out resets the timer it can make the RNG timer longer not quicker..

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom