Planet Coaster: Console Edition - Physical Announcement

Couldn't have said it any better! Frontier and the managers in this forum, don't even take the time to look at the suggestions and questions asked.. I didn't want to have to call them out, but what do they even look at? It's like there are so many recent questions asked, and they don't even answer them. Is it because they don't like the question asked? Are they scared if they answer too much, there is going to be consequences?

I wish Frontier would be more like Paradox(Cities Skylines). Instead Frontier is beginning to remind me of companies like EA, Ubisoft, Atari, etc... with some shady business practices.

I wish Frontier would be more like Paradox(Cities Skylines). Instead Frontier is beginning to remind me of companies like EA, Ubisoft, Atari, etc... with some shady business practices.

Ubisoft already disappointed me when they released @$$ games of Assassin's Creed. Like stick to the version of what AC was meant to be and there would be no problems. But instead, they're taking away the main aspect of what an Assassin is supposed to be. Odyssey was @$$, Origins was terrible, and now Valhalla? Give me a break. Now Frontier isn't even taking suggestions into consideration nor are they replying back to it. Get your **** right and we wouldn't be in this mess...

Top Bottom