CG Top 25% Deserve Something Extra

1605812026978.png

So, Fdev gives you the promised toy, while also giving it to someone else. And you're upset?

Wow. Christmas morning must've been fun at your house...

Apparently people that did the AX combat haven’t received any FSD yet so they haven’t even received the promised toy..

Gifting the buffed FSD to the top 50% and 75% participants after all this whining on the forum is nice of you.
But those Commanders that actually did reach the top 25% deserve something extra too.

How about a paint color for our fleet carriers. Lol...

i'm going to weigh in here, I will offer a one time only Hug to all top 25% players in the last CG as the extra reward you desire.

Frrontier... I got ya back. ;)

The entitlement is real tonight.

Not content with getting a shiney new and slightly better module and the opportunity to grab a free copy of ED there is now some clowns wanting free paints.
And this is why Frontier stopped being generous.
This forum (and by extension this community) never learns.

The CG was over before they decided to cater to the whiners that couldn't hack it to 25%. This isn't ire that 75% of people are getting the reward. It is ire at wasting time to actually deserve the reward, and only getting one when people that only phoned it in to 75% in both CG's could get 2. This is patently unjust.

If they want to fix this in a way that respected the effort of those successfully reaching top 25% they should at least give 2 FSD's for the top 25%, or better yet reward the CG like they said they were going to and do the CG again with 75% being the reward line.

Did the con come before or after the event was over? Like was there genuine malice and thought put in before the event began to get some players to play more only to reveal once it was over that in fact the top 75% were going to get the module.
Stop talking sense, I'm just a bit miffed that I grinded for many, many hours on end for what I was led to think was a top 25% prize.
My own personal thoughts on this is that it should have been left at 25% and then another future CG to hand out the prize. But instead FDev caved in to the whining brigade.
I know now that I'm not going to be conned into any future CG.

You'd think people didn't enjoy actually playing the game.

The FSD still gives inferior jump range to a stripped down Anaconda. It's a nice toy and all, but it's hardly stopping anyone doing something they could do anyway. If that was the only reason you did the CG, well, oh dear.

Maybe Frontier should have said it up front, but there we go. Top 25% was the only guarantee you'd get it. Anyone else getting it just got lucky.

Top Bottom