Twitch Drops Cargo Breach

Thrusters & Laser purple are good.
Paintjob wise, sadly it is not pretty at all; At least it is not my taste. For a Twitch Drop I would expect something fancier, style-ish as it's a special event; And maybe a decal as well showing that you were here for this special event.

Looking forward to future Twitch Drops! :)

Nice idea, but it's not for me thanks.
I don't particularly want a purple ship and I also don't want a twitch account either.

Greetings Commanders,

We're delighted to announce that Twitch Drops are coming to select Elite Dangerous streams! During these streams, you will be able to earn drops just by watching!

On Tuesday 24 November at 16:30 (UTC), during our Supercruise News stream, we will be testing out the Twitch Drops system for the first time, so come along to earn drops!

Once you reach the required time for a drop, you will then need to follow the URL, link your Frontier account to your Twitch account, and then claim your reward.

Here are the rewards that we will be dropping and the times for tomorrow's stream:

View attachment 196524
Watch the stream for 15 minutes to be eligible for the Vibrant Purple Paint Job.

View attachment 196525
Watch the stream for 30 minutes to be eligible for the Purple SRV & Fighter Paint Jobs.

View attachment 196526
Watch the stream for a full hour and you will become eligible for the Purple Weapon and Engine Colours.​

After this stream, we will keep you up to date on any of our future streams featuring Twitch Drops.

o7
Sweet :D it must be christmas already I guess

Awesome!
Purple (and red) look great on every ship IMHO, and even though I already own the purple weapons & thrusters, this is an easy no-brainer to get more paint jobs.

To the folks who are already posting here about their willful ignorance (the "what is this I don't know I don't want to know" attitude), or complaining about creating an account on a new-to-you-service-that's-existed-for-9-years... um... welcome to 2020 I guess? This is how the online world has been for a long time. It's not scary. =)

Top Bottom