Uninstalled broken game

one after another meltdown with the interface. Often losing control mashing keys in rage when buttons and controls melt down into broken loops where nothing works.
Could not would not undock not series of button presses and command loops just led to ESCAPE and EXIT and when i did I noticed my PC had already automatically removed the Elite Dangerous Icon from my desktop. Meaning the the program is broken and my PC had decided no to run in any further YOU FOR BEING another developer like CCP all ery no real effort game

AchingForkedAgouti-small.gif

And I am very grateful for that inability of others to read manuals, and error messages written on the screen in front of them.
It's the basis of my career. :D

Same! 😂
(Retail IT maintenance and support in 2020 basically boils down to "I can do Google searches a lot better than you".)

Also thanks OP for another glorious one, this little neglected corner of the forums is getting a gem after another as of lately.

Same! 😂
(Retail IT maintenance and support in 2020 basically boils down to "I can do Google searches a lot better than you".)

Also thanks OP for another glorious one, this little neglected corner of the forums is getting a gem after another as of lately.

In my day I had to jump up and down, screaming to get internet access to look up help files. Now-a-days everyone has 42 at their fingertips.

[Exits stage left, mumbling]

Top Bottom