Too many Carriers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Obviously not, you have probably never seen my tags anywhere, and selfish? You are going to get seriously on the mods nerves, I really suggest you stop.
I've seen your bloomin' tags.... Way too often :ROFLMAO: (and won't even mention Allitnil :eek: out on the fringes!)
(but then, I've also clocked up nearly a million LY flown...)

Maybe is it just us 'old' players who notice such minor details... Or possibly have left the bubble to 'see' the galaxy?

(It really is quite fun to run into systems that have been tagged by in-game friends, or 'friends' from the forum - never fails to raise a smile for me)

for a sake of it all, I will log in now. come see me at LTT 1935. I will be there for next 1hr.

I am many thousands of ly away from the bubble, you want to seem me land you will need to come to me, I will not be advertising my location on the forums.

I've seen your bloomin' tags.... Way too often :ROFLMAO: (and won't even mention Allitnil :eek: out on the fringes!)
(but then, I've also clocked up nearly a million LY flown...)

Maybe is it just us 'old' players who notice such minor details... Or possibly have left the bubble to 'see' the galaxy?

(It really is quite fun to run into systems that have been tagged by in-game friends, or 'friends' from the forum - never fails to raise a smile for me)

Alitnil, yeah I keep bumping in to him, there are a few others that just seem to crop up everywhere as well, not sure how many LY I have done now, it's well over million though.

Yeah I get that feeling as well when bumping into friends tags out here, it's a big lonely universe, then suddenly you are following a friend, or just crossing paths.

where are you ?

I told you I am not advertising my location on the forums, but I am scanning HIP's way at the bottom of the galaxy half way between the Bubble and Colonia and I am not going to abandon this project just for some little argument on the forums!

Alitnil, yeah I keep bumping in to him, there are a few others that just seem to crop up everywhere as well, not sure how many LY I have done now, it's well over million though.

Yeah I get that feeling as well when bumping into friends tags out here, it's a big lonely universe, then suddenly you are following a friend, or just crossing paths.
Alitnil, no such a system

Well - you are in the top 100 on EDSM - and I'm a long, long, way behind you ;)
Image2.jpg

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom