ED: Odyssey roadmap released (Xbox release delayed until autumn 2021)

Well given the global situation I guess it was unavoidable but gutted non the less, let's hope they atleast make it less buggy with the extra time they taking but is that expecting too much?

another insult to console players , how to distance your company from customers. Why not just chance the names of the xbox and playstation forum to lower level life forms or scum .plebs be a good one
making promises after promises only to slap gamers in the face some marketing .....
what i expect now is a perfect running game with exceptional wow factor . there be no excuse to get this right seeing how pc release is month earlier all glitches and bugs should be eliminated and fixed for console release...however till then am not spending another penny on ARX and i have spend a good few £££ over the years since beta first dropped on xbox

I remember when the UK was the centre of the gaming world, but now it just seems like a laughing stock.

I wouldn't go that far. Under the difficult global circumstances a delay is understandable, even inevitable. Elite is trying to do what it's taken Star Citizen hundreds of millions of pounds and 9 years to get wrong.
What's difficult is such a long delay between PC and console release. Being 're-prioritised' like that does feel like being kicked when you're down.

Top Bottom