Release Trade Computer Extension Mk.II

Hi E,

I sent you an email with description and 7z on small issue with TCE. I think it's Fleet Carrier related. Let me know if you need more info.

E,

I'm not sure if you're still taking requests, but could you add a Credits/hr to session summary at the panel Personal/Credit Balance/Session? There's a 'credits/hr' for overall, but not one for the session summary. Thanks either way.

The screenshots link seems broken.
Thanks for the hint, have updated the link.(y)

E,

I'm not sure if you're still taking requests, but could you add a Credits/hr to session summary at the panel Personal/Credit Balance/Session? There's a 'credits/hr' for overall, but not one for the session summary. Thanks either way.
The Credits/hr is always based on the current session, not onto the overall income.

Last edited:
Version [1.8.4.0] BETA 3 released
Changelog:
  • Added the Trade Range selection to the EDDB-Relay menu. The Trade Range can't be larger than the half of the EDDB-Relay station range, if the EDDB-Relay Service is active.
  • Added the EDDB-Relay controls to the Online tab of the Options panel. So a restart of TCE is no longer necessary to change the parameters.
  • Fixed an issue when stopping the EDDB-Relay Service, some processing wasn't cancelled.
  • Fixed an issue with multiple downloads of EDDB data at the start of TCE within a day with the automatic database update activated at EDDB-Relay Service.
  • Fixed an issue with the stored type update of a market when opening the Carrier Mannagement menu before the appoaching of a station.
  • Fixed an issue when changing the size of the Navigation panel, that the market details of the Trade Station tab become unordered.
  • Fixed an error at the mission controller when finishing a mission.
  • Updated the wiki about the new features of the EDDB-Relay Web Service (Launcher and Options panel).
Notes:
This is a beta version! If you want to participate in the beta, please download the installer above, install it into a seperate folder and transfer your database from your previous installed version. For this purpose, enter the Database tab of the launcher and hit the Transfer button, select thereafter your old installation folder (not the DB folder) to transfer all data to the new installation. A beta release won't update itself, you have to download a new beta release and do the same as described above.

If you find an error, please report and use the Report a Bug button at the launcher and don't forget to copy the error details and ErrorReportFile.7z archive.

I like to remind any user, who wants to use TCE in french, spanish or russian to help in translating the
latest interface phrases, common commodities and rare commoditiesat OneSky. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I am having trouble getting it to work beyond the choose commander/login screen. I verify is my commander, click login, it begins to work saying loading for 30 seconds then get "not responding". No error, no logs I can find, nothing in windows event viewer.
De-authorized and reauthorized edmc, uninstalled and reinstalled both, uninstalled vc++ package then reinstalled it, tried both before and after game is loaded and running. Added an exception in firewall and in Malwarebytes. I am stumped.
Finally left it running 10 hours on the off chance it was working in background. It used between 6-7% cpu, and somewhere between 100-300mb memory but never did anything.

Running windows 10 pro x64
Ryzen 7 2700
16gb RAM
Nvidia Gtx 1070
E:D horizons.
Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
I am having trouble getting it to work beyond the choose commander/login screen. I verify is my commander, click login, it begins to work saying loading for 30 seconds then get "not responding". No error, no logs I can find, nothing in windows event viewer.
De-authorized and reauthorized edmc, uninstalled and reinstalled both, uninstalled vc++ package then reinstalled it, tried both before and after game is loaded and running. Added an exception in firewall and in Malwarebytes. I am stumped.
Finally left it running 10 hours on the off chance it was working in background. It used between 6-7% cpu, and somewhere between 100-300mb memory but never did anything.

Running windows 10 pro x64
Ryzen 7 2700
16gb RAM
Nvidia Gtx 1070
E:D horizons.
Thank you for your help.
How about the boxes below the loading animation, are all filled?
Please also add admin rights to the shortcut.
@What version you are using?

Last edited:
How about the boxes below the loading animation, are all filled?
Please also add admin rights to the shortcut.
@What version you are using?
found problem, while I added exceptions, malwarebytes decided to silently block the tce.de website connection as phishing. it loads now, just need to get into game to verify I fixed things. version is 1.8.3.1 with admin load in shortcut. running setup and extension updates of DB now.
Thank you for a wonderful program.

I get this error while launching it
tce 1.8.4.0 has detected an error at the following event: docked
Consultez la fin de ce message pour plus de détails sur l'appel du débogage
juste-à-temps (JIT) à la place de cette boîte de dialogue.

************** Texte de l'exception **************
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: L'index se trouve en dehors des limites du tableau.
à Trade_Computer_Extension.MD_TCE_Subs.Check_MissionExpired() dans F:\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\MD_TCE_Subs.vb:ligne 1444
à Trade_Computer_Extension.Ablauf_Startprozedur.TCE_Start_Routine() dans F:\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\Ablauf_Startprozedur.vb:ligne 301
à Trade_Computer_Extension.TCE_Launcher_UI.BTN_LaunchTCE_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) dans F:\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\TCE_Launcher_UI.vb:ligne 654
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Label.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Assemblys chargés **************
mscorlib
Version de l'assembly : 4.0.0.0
Version Win32 : 4.8.4220.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Trade Computer Extension MK.II
Version de l'assembly : 1.8.4.0
Version Win32 : 1.8.4.0
CodeBase : file:///C:/TCE/Trade%20Computer%20Extension%20MK.II.exe
----------------------------------------

Is it because you don't support Elite in Docked mode?

Version [1.8.4.0] BETA 4 released
Changelog:
  • Added a new feature for explorers, when an import of a Road 2 Riches export file is made, the recommended planets to scan are added to the note section upon arrival at the star system. So check the Note button after entering a star system on explorations.
  • Added the remaining fuel indicator also to the text-based UI.
  • Upgraded the Exploration database to store more informations about bodies to scan from the Road 2 Riches export file.
  • Fixed an issue with the import of a Spanish Route Finder export file at the Cartography panel.
  • Fixed an issue when stopping the EDDB-Relay Service, which was automatically reactivated on a restart of TCE. Now it's has to be manually started again.
  • Fixed an issue with the Note button of the Position display not working properly at the icon-based UI.
  • Fixed a rare error when adding a waypoint to the flightplan of an exploration at the Cartography panel.
  • Fixed some smaller display issues at the Position and Destination display at both UI styles.
  • Fixed another error with the mission controller on expired missions.
Notes:
This is a beta version! If you want to participate in the beta, please download the installer above, install it into a seperate folder and transfer your database from your previous installed version. For this purpose, enter the Database tab of the launcher and hit the Transfer button, select thereafter your old installation folder (not the DB folder) to transfer all data to the new installation. A beta release won't update itself, you have to download a new beta release and do the same as described above.

If you find an error, please report and use the Report a Bug button at the launcher and don't forget to copy the error details and ErrorReportFile.7z archive.

I like to remind any user, who wants to use TCE in french, spanish or russian to help in translating the
latest interface phrases, common commodities and rare commoditiesat OneSky. Thanks in advance.

I get this error while launching it

Is it because you don't support Elite in Docked mode?
Thanks for your report, it has to do with expired missions you had.
There was some recent changes at the v1.8.4 Mission database, which has effects to some parts of the mission controller internally.
That's why the beta release is in place. You found an error and reported it. Great job and thank you for your help!
The release above will fix your issue.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report, it has to do with expired missions you had.
There was some recent changes at the v1.8.4 Mission database, which has effects to some parts of the mission controller internally.
That's why the beta release is in place. You found an error and reported it. Great job and thank you for your help!
The release above will fix your issue.
IT WORKS! thx =-)

Version [1.8.4.0] released
Changelog (incl. all beta's):
  • Added the new automatic EDDB-Relay update feature. It updates the databases 'on-the-fly' when leaving the selected sphere of trade stations and after launching TCE automatically. The Event Reporter informs you about an update. Only available when selecting the automatic database update option at the Extension tab of the Launcher.
  • Added a complete rework of the EDDB-Relay interface, making it simpler and less confusing at the Extension tab of the Launcher.
  • Added the Trade Range selection to the EDDB-Relay menu. The Trade Range can't be larger than the half of the EDDB-Relay station range, if the EDDB-Relay Service is active.
  • Added the EDDB-Relay controls to the Online tab of the Options panel. So a restart of TCE is no longer necessary to change the parameters.
  • Added a new feature for explorers, when an import of a Road 2 Riches export file is made, the recommended planets to scan are added to the note section upon arrival at the star system. So check the Note button after entering a star system on explorations.
  • Added the remaining fuel indicator also to the text-based UI.
  • Added a Data Age column to the result list of found trade station at the 'Find Market' function of the Trade Overview panel.
  • Added a hint if TCE was blocked by a firewall or anti-virus app to the Login screen after trying to login.
  • Added new phrases to the language database requiring translation. Check the notes below.
  • Added an updated EDDB reference trade market database for EDDB-Relay.
  • Added a further big performance increase of EDDB-Relay Service.
  • Added a warning message to the Event Reporter, which informs the player, when leaving the known trade station sphere created by EDDB-Relay.
  • Added a partial rework of the Logbook and Bookmark database.
  • Added the number of visits to the Star System database.
  • Upgraded the Exploration database to store more informations about bodies to scan from the Road 2 Riches export file.
  • Removed the Commodity Prices database, it's now included into the Registered Market database saving 50% space and time.
  • Fixed some spelling issue of station names at the Unregistered Market database.
  • Fixed an issue in updating newly added star systems by EDDB-Relay.
  • Fixed a missing entry of the in game market id when adding a new trade market to the database.
  • Fixed an error when selecting a nav route in game and a star system on route is unknown to TCE.
  • Fixed an issue with lower resolutions than full HD, where the icons of the icon-based UI won't resize accordingly with the UI.
  • Fixed an issue with the mission tracking system for trade markets, because TCE no longer identifing markets by an internal ID.
  • Fixed an issue with the player.data file, which was sometimes not properly updated.
  • Fixed an issue with containing visited stations in an EDDB-Relay update.
  • Fixed an issue with the stored type update of a market when opening the Carrier Mannagement menu before the appoaching of a station.
  • Fixed an issue when changing the size of the Navigation panel, that the market details of the Trade Station tab become unordered.
  • Fixed an issue with the Note button of the Position display not working properly at the icon-based UI.
  • Fixed a rare error when adding a waypoint to the flightplan of an exploration at the Cartography panel.
  • Fixed some smaller display issues at the Position and Destination display at both UI styles.
  • Fixed an issue with the import of a Spanish Route Finder export file at the Cartography panel.
  • Fixed the endless loading issue, if TCE was blocked by a firewall or anti-virus app.
Notes:
Either download the version above, install and transfer your old database, or use the auto-update function of the launcher.
Click the 'new version' notice at the bottom of the launcher.

I like to remind any user, who want's to use TCE in french, spanish or russian to help in translating the

Last edited:
Version [1.8.4.1] released
Changelog:
  • Fixed a rare issue with the transfer of the Logbook database to the actual version.
  • Fixed an issue with the transfer of the Exploration database to the actual version.
Notes:
Either download the version above, install and transfer your old database, or use the auto-update function of the launcher.

I like to remind any user, who want's to use TCE in french, spanish or russian to help in translating the

Version [1.8.4.1] released
Changelog:
  • Fixed a rare issue with the transfer of the Logbook database to the actual version.
  • Fixed an issue with the transfer of the Exploration database to the actual version.
Notes:

Nice one, Thanks..

Top Bottom