Astronomy / Space Rover landing on Mars today

The thing I love about this part of the Planet. Is how it totally ignores the other two contributors of this part of history. They both reached Mars before the 'great NASA mission' and yet, it is as if, they don't exist.

Well, we probably should be happy when this half of the planet pays any attention to science at all. 😕

There's been plenty of coverage of Hope and Tianwen-1 to be fair. My news feeds are biased to that sort of stuff though!

At Uni I wrote an essay on the search for Microbial life on mars . Also building a computer rover from Lego mind storm that looked exactly like the real rover! Someone from Nasa visited us maybe they stole my idea! I think ai robots will be the real explorers of the Galaxies maybe taking dna samples. Who would like to live on Mars if possible?

At Uni I wrote an essay on the search for Microbial life on mars . Also building a computer rover from Lego mind storm that looked exactly like the real rover! Someone from Nasa visited us maybe they stole my idea! I think ai robots will be the real explorers of the Galaxies maybe taking dna samples. Who would like to live on Mars if possible?
A good place to retire to, as the lower gravity would mean less strain on old bones and muscles.

Day 70.

I am not sure how one can spend $85 million on a drone, but calling it a helicopter; may help explain the cost.

However: NASA built it and guess what, it doesn't work. Nothing new here.

A software issue, I am led to understand.

$85 million, that is £85.000.000!

The fourth flight lasted nearly two minutes, during which the helicopter flew 266 metres and reached a top speed of 13 kilometres per hour. That’s more than twice as far and nearly twice as fast as the previous test.

Looks like the next flight will be to a new landing zone 👍

Now the A.P. network (which I was quoting), is reporting the same as the BBC above.

The $85million Mars Helicopter, gets another week.

Strange. I have always thought, the A.P. was a reasonable objective source.

Top Bottom