For the past two weeks, CM Arf has been playing Odyssey to capture footage for new a asset (PR video), and also working on next Dev Diary

No worries :D

Apologies if the post is reductive, insulting, not rocket science, skirting responsibility, or in general hurting anyone's overly-sensitive feelings ;)

Apologies were not needed, until you didn't personally insult my understanding of rocket science - I'll have you know I used to launch fireworks out of shoulder mounted six-foot drainpipes. I know my fair share of rocket science!

The other questions we need answers for:

Can we dunk people into said toilet bowls, Ian Beale style?

Are toilets gank free areas?

What hand dryers will be in evidence in 3307?

Will Imperial toilets have cleaners holding towels and scented products?

1. Only if accompanied by a Bond-esque quip, said in a corkney accent

2. Dunno about gank, but probably not skank

3. Dyson - his ai vacuum cleaners are poised to do a skynet in 3311

4. Only if they look like Oddjob, or the other little guy from the man with the golden gun. Not sure about the scent, but alliance ones will smell of quiche and kale, on an alternating febreze style plug-in thingy, and they will have eunuchs holding towels. They are known to "do more" for an extra quid.

Quite unsure why this went all Bondy?

Apologies were not needed, until you didn't personally insult my understanding of rocket science - I'll have you know I used to launch fireworks out of shoulder mounted six-foot drainpipes. I know my fair share of rocket science!

1. Only if accompanied by a Bond-esque quip, said in a corkney accent

2. Dunno about gank, but probably not skank

3. Dyson - his ai vacuum cleaners are poised to do a skynet in 3311

4. Only if they look like Oddjob, or the other little guy from the man with the golden gun. Not sure about the scent, but alliance ones will smell of quiche and kale, on an alternating febreze style plug-in thingy, and they will have eunuchs holding towels. They are known to "do more" for an extra quid.

Quite unsure why this went all Bondy?

No Mr Bond! I expect you to poop!

1614106631481.png

No worries :D

Apologies if the post is reductive, insulting, not rocket science, skirting responsibility, or in general hurting anyone's overly-sensitive feelings ;)
It upsets me greatly that I don't understand exactly what you are saying and I'm hovering on the edge of being offended...
not bad for this time of nigh, I thought!

Top Bottom