CQC What happened to Musketeer?

Was on Inara randomly and I checked the CQC stats like I often do. I noticed Musketeer isn't #1 anymore for CQC, in fact, he's nowhere on the list at all as far as I can tell.
Anyone know what happened?

Sooner or later it starts to weigh you down.

HqVOH.jpeg

I guess I'm No.1 now then.
No idea what happened to Musky, I was in a game with him yesterday (he kicked my ar*e as usual)

Last edited:
I wanted to see Blastard in 1st place 😎
I have a first place remember - No. of deaths (so technically I have a 1st and 2nd place ranking ;))
I took a screenshot to show the kids No.1 position, now I'm back to No.2 they aren't speaking to me anymore

Last edited:
Was on Inara randomly and I checked the CQC stats like I often do. I noticed Musketeer isn't #1 anymore for CQC, in fact, he's nowhere on the list at all as far as I can tell.
Anyone know what happened?
Maybe he is now mastering the lightsabers in the Odyssey?

You should, plenty of CQC opportunities with Apex. 😝
I've watched a few streams where people played Odyssey, it seems alright, but I don't feel like downloading alpha game for testing... I can't be bothered 😎
I know it's full of bugs and CQC doesn't work.. so it would only get me annoyed haha

CQCed with the man himself one on one, yesterday. As soon as I saw that we are alone in the match, "evasion" was preferred tactics. That was fun.

Top Bottom