Odyssey Alpha Launch: Where To Watch!

Zac Cocken

Junior Product Manager
Frontier
Greetings Commanders!

Today's the day! We're excited for you to jump into the Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Alpha starting at 2PM BST / 1PM UTC! To enjoy the action, here's a heads up on some of the fantastic content creators who will be streaming the Alpha on launch - be sure to drop in and give a swift o7 to the following Commanders!

29/03/21

30/03/21

See you out there, Commanders!

o7

Last edited:
I'm downloading from the native Frontier launcher... Also @Factabulous is LEP holder and currently downloading too...
Best suggestion is to restart the launcher a few times and keep fingers crossed!

I will be streaming the Alpha from 1700 UTC (1800 UK time, 1300 EDT) tonight and on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at twitch.tv/asteconn . I cannot wait to see what's in store

Greetings Commanders!

Today's the day! We're excited for you to jump into the Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Alpha starting at 2PM BST / 1PM UTC! To enjoy the action, here's a heads up on some of the fantastic content creators who will be streaming the Alpha on launch - be sure to drop in and give a swift o7 to the following Commanders!

29/03/21

30/03/21

See you out there, Commanders!

o7
Hey Zac, just a suggestion, think of it as feedback, but how about addressing the problems some are having just getting the option to show in the launcher?

Top Bottom