Expecting New DLC

I am expecting to see some DLC coming to PC soon for many reasons. I think Frontier is being secretive about things like they do when they are getting ready to announce new things. I realize not everybody is looking for new DLC for the pc........ but I am! I think we can probably expect something new at least by the end of 2021 or as soon as the console edition DLC has caught up with the PC. The ride I request for the next DLC is a no brainer for me. I LOVE this ride and brings back so many memories! I love the theming of this Egyptian swinging boat. It's the Pharaoh's Fury by Chance Rides. I have wanted this ride for as long as I have owned Planet Coaster which has been 3 or 4 years now. I hope this gets added if there really is a new DLC coming sometime this year, or whenever the next DLC is if there is one. What do you all think? Will there be anymore DLC?
VG8lbVBu00Vg-xPSIHHLnjOOIu8a_eV3-J56VGnpl5xgHfHCGTarNzd01n-poBozIUHgBnRrszBrqHC-Mwvuq5vqXg7BZBmf_aG_CnLRozRoTaKaPbsSHIpretzLQLBrlApL_D47hFI

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
I think console version still have 1 more DLC bundle to go right?

After that we will be able to se what will happen. I feel like it's either a new DLC for all of us or the "confirmed" death of PlanCo.
(Which sounds horrible, but at the sime time it makes PlanCo2 all more probable. And seeing what they did in PlanZoo, i can't wait till we can have some of those features in the world of Planet Coaster as well.)

I think console version still have 1 more DLC bundle to go right?

After that we will be able to se what will happen. I feel like it's either a new DLC for all of us or the "confirmed" death of PlanCo.
(Which sounds horrible, but at the sime time it makes PlanCo2 all more probable. And seeing what they did in PlanZoo, i can't wait till we can have some of those features in the world of Planet Coaster as well.)
Yeah I don't really think a new DLC is still on the horizon since the PC Version has been pretty much dead for 2 years now. It would be a nice surprise,but then again I'm more excited about what features a sequel could bring and it's probably more likely that they tease it after console is finished;),maybe one last DLC for both versions as a grand finale,who knows.

I LOVE THAT RIDE! It's my all time favorite flat ride! I recently made this account to request this ride to be added to Planet Coaster! I am very new to this site, but I would really be so incredibly shocked if this gets added! The Pharaoh's Fury is great and is probably the most intense swinging boat out there! If you have never been on one irl, FIND ONE! Anyways speaking of DLC, I think there is a 50% of a new DLC cause it is so uncertain right now. Fingers crossed we will at least get a few more DLC packs before Planet Coaster 2 but nobody knows as of now. I am probably gonna make my own post about this ride just to get the word out to Frontier so this ride will be added in the next update, or if there is no more updates to the 1st game, then I hope it will be released in Planet Coaster 2! :) I know there are several people wanting the Pharaoh's Fury so I got high hopes. If Planet Coaster 2 is actually happening, I hope they put all the content in the game from the first game including the previous DLCs.

Maybe I'm too old and gray, but what's the big deal with the pharaoh's fury? It looks like an old Viking boat "Sea Dragon" ride from the 1960's wearing a new costume! :p

As for new DLC, I seriously doubt it. They haven't even bothered to do any behind the scenes updates for PC. Maybe we'll see PC2 in the next year or two. Everything on the planet pretty much got pushed back a year, didn't it?

Maybe I'm too old and gray, but what's the big deal with the pharaoh's fury? It looks like an old Viking boat "Sea Dragon" ride from the 1960's wearing a new costume! :p

As for new DLC, I seriously doubt it. They haven't even bothered to do any behind the scenes updates for PC. Maybe we'll see PC2 in the next year or two. Everything on the planet pretty much got pushed back a year, didn't it?
That's exactly what Pharaoh's Fury is, I just want a different boat ride other than the one currently in game cause it's too big to match any of my other rides. Sea Dragon/Pharaoh's Fury same thing. Pharaoh's Fury is just what I grew up with. I have a lot of good memories. I love the theme of it personally :) just my opinion though. Whether it comes now or later doesn't really matter, I just hope in the next update it'll be there. Y'know what I'm sayin?

I'd rather have they don't.
It's not something that is on my wishlist.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't really think a new DLC is still on the horizon since the PC Version has been pretty much dead for 2 years now.
Agree with you ......I think Planco-pc is DEAD .....and Planco-console will follow ..... Just enough time to make Money ........that's their only purpose !!!!!!!!!
They don't respect the players !!!!!

(n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n)

Last edited:
Agree with you ......I think Planco-pc is DEAD .....and Planco-console will follow ..... Just enough time to make Money ........that's their only purpose !!!!!!!!!
They don't respect the players !!!!!

(n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n)
Yes, they are in it for the money, that's what you call a company, it's not a Non Profit Organization....

Last edited:
Yes , i know it's a trading company , so they have to make money . No problem , at this point ! BUT .... Respect dictates that , when a paid game is delivered, it must be totally playable ( and not just for small parks ). And if they decide to stop the game, the players must know it and not wait indefinitely for a possible 2nd game or DLC . We call it: Politeness !

I'm pretty sure we won't have any updates for Planet Coaster. Why would Frontier pay another company to make a Mac version if the game is not finished ? This would mean that this company will have to work again for each new DLC, it's plausible but usually they do this with complete edition games.

I'm pretty sure we won't have any updates for Planet Coaster. Why would Frontier pay another company to make a Mac version if the game is not finished ? This would mean that this company will have to work again for each new DLC, it's plausible but usually they do this with complete edition games.
Makes sense!

Top Bottom