PP Piracy

Hello,

I play for Archon Delaine, i want to earn merits wiht Piracy. In a system i think it is from Pranav Antal i stole some powerplay items, but what do i do withe them now? I earnd 30 Merits as i Destroyed the Ship but the items i have stolen i can not sell anywhere

Yeah, not in the core mechanics. But Powerplay encompasses all game loops, even neglected ones like Piracy.

As ever, you are best off getting on the playergroup discord where they can suggest how to best practice your playstyle, for mutual benefit.

This.

@OP: we're all on our KUMO discord (link is on our Inara squadron page) for PP activities if you'd like to join our "criminal" cartel.

Hello,

I play for Archon Delaine, i want to earn merits wiht Piracy. In a system i think it is from Pranav Antal i stole some powerplay items, but what do i do withe them now? I earnd 30 Merits as i Destroyed the Ship but the items i have stolen i can not sell anywhere
Actually the only way you can earn merits by piracy is... pirating our very own ships in our control systems and deliver the stolen Marked Slaves to Harma, that will count as fortifications. But considering you actually lose merits assaulting allied ships it's not worth it for you. We have many other ways to satisfy your bloodlust as @Rebel Yell said, join our Discord Server if you want to know how. ;)

Top Bottom