Update 1.6 coming to Planet Zoo, 22 June 🐻

Wow... ok wasn't expecting this today. I was expecting this later this week or next. I'm interested in the vista points but I'm a little confused how they are going to work. I never played with them in Planet Coaster.

Absolutely awesome List of Changes. Can't wait for it to be released.
Just have a few Questions.
Will we be able to link the Cameras to Billboards? They would be nice to show Guests the Inside of a Wolf Den or a Stable.

Is there a specific Reason why the Himalayan Brown Bear didn't get the Ability to dive? It's my most kept Brown Bear.

Will the diving Bears get the Ability to use the Underwater Fish Feeder?

Can we expect some kind of Surprise regarding the DLC? Would at least be nice to get surprised with something after the Habitat Animals were leaked

Alongside this, we're also adding Deep Swimming for multiple Bears including the following:
  • Polar Bear
  • Grizzly Bear
  • Formosan Black Bear
  • Sun Bear
Be sure to research how you can create even better habitats for these wonderful creatures and get them swimming in June.
Superb update. Thank you very much Frontier for listening to us. Me what I like the most Cameras and camera effects is what I wanted and for the Polar Bears also so Thank you. But I just have a question from the Bears is that there will be other animals like Hippos and once again Thank you to the whole team

Superb update. Thank you very much Frontier for listening to us. Me what I like the most Cameras and camera effects is what I wanted and for the Polar Bears also so Thank you. But I just have a question from the Bears is that there will be other animals like Hippos and once again Thank you to the whole team
The Thing about Hippos (only learned this some Time ago) is that they can swim. They can dive down to the Ground to walk there but they can't swim up to the Surface when they are on the Ground, so Hippos will need a unique System. But a Hippo Update would be really nice

Social Welfare
  • Enable Social Groups
  • Enable Overcrowding
  • Enable Animal Stress
  • Enable Animal Fights
  • Enable Animal Predation and Fear
This is the best thing about it for me - I love the flexibility of sandbox, but have always been jaded by how there wasn't an option to tweak a few of the things that caused stress to the animals without turning the whole system off.

Now my pronghorn herd will forever be content with the crowds!

We'll have more to share with you very soon, so keep your eyes peeled!

I see you, Frontier.

tenor.gif

OH-EM-GE!
This will be hands down my favourite free update so far! The sandbox options are a dream come true! I am SO excited! Vista points will be awesome as wellalthough since I'm not a Planet Coaster Veteran, it will take me a while to fiddle around with them.

The habitat cam / webcam idea? SO PERFECT!!

Diving bears are a welcomed addition as well.

Two questions though: Were the Devs be able to make any changes to deep diving already, or are we still at 4 meter? Though, to be fair, with the bears I could understand, it's just the rest of the animals where I can't.

And second question: Any progress on the bug where guests don't donate when they have unlimited energy? Because especially for us sandbox players that still enjoy a challenge that woukd be awesomesauce!

Top Bottom