Update 1.6 coming to Planet Zoo, 22 June šŸ»

Looking at their zoo map, that seems like a really quaint, nice place, and cosy, too. Makes me wish we had more waterfowl - I'd love to replicate their little lakeside bird area.
I just took a look at it, looks like a perfect mid-sized zoo. Calm, on the water, with some smaller habitats that are nonetheless well put together. I'm trying to go to Italy and Croatia next summer, I may have to add Czech Republic to my list. Passing up the chance to see such a rare species in person would be hard to do

I just took a look at it, looks like a perfect mid-sized zoo. Calm, on the water, with some smaller habitats that are nonetheless well put together. I'm trying to go to Italy and Croatia next summer, I may have to add Czech Republic to my list. Passing up the chance to see such a rare species in person would be hard to do
I've always wanted to visit the Czech Republic! I'm refusing any travel until the rest of the world has more control over Covid, though.

There are some excellent Czech zoos. Itā€™s on my list for a zoo trip as I havenā€™t been to any of them.

@Bearcat9948 yeah I already figured that. Like I said I love the feature donā€™t get me wrong. Irl tho the other 3 donā€™t dive regularly unless food motivated as to the polar bear genuinely loves to do so thatā€™s all Iā€™m getting at so it does appear strange if they do it quite often.
My guess is they got it just because itā€™s the same base rig as the polar bears - same reason Salwater Croc but not Gharial got it with the aquatic release: Caiman and Saltie share a rig with each other but not with the gharial.

Top Bottom