#Prayfor60FPS

@David Braben , @Kay Ross , @Arthur Tolmie

Here we are - end of announced roadmap.
Odyssey had and still have many problems but core of players dissatisfaction and complaints is VERY POOR performance compare to Horizons.
And this should be main goal to fix. And it's still not achived.
I'm very hope that today's update finally give us that damn 60 FPS. Because if not...
I can agree broken planets... for some time at least. I can agree there is no interiors (if fact i dont care of it and dont understand people who maniacally want it. Elite have much more important things to fix and add than ship interiors.) But i'm certanly cant agree with poor, underwhelming performance while my PC far above recommended. There is absolutely no joy to play 20-30-40 FPS on-foot while it's key feature of Odyssey.

So again... i'm very hope, that today's update finally gives us stable 60 FPS, but if not - you, FDev, should hard focus on this and give us clear explanation what's wrong there and when exactly it will be fixed. Because every time when people cant peacfully enjoy the game you loose customers trust.

#Prayfor60FPS

Do I have some bad news for you...
laughingdog.jpg

I love how update 5 was delayed a week and the only way anyone knows is if they watched their live stream. Because every gamer is a Twitch viewer! Gotta love that juicy communication! Not even a sticky. Just word of mouth. Communication™.
Funny though, this is an improvement in communication..... not good enough, but an improvement none the less.... :/

Meanwhile Nvidia released driver 471.11, which actually improved performance for me by 5 FPS across the board. The spread is still way too much though. I'm hitting 70 FPS in space now, but still drop to 18 FPS on the station concourse.

Just turn off the number in the corner of the screen and enjoy yourself instead.

I believe much of people's problem is counter-watching instead of just playing.

Especially those who complain about low FPS whilst in the lift...

I imagine most won't want to put that counter there unless there's stuttering etc going on.

Top Bottom