Had enough LEAVING

I thought he had when I started reading your posts.
CharmingLongCollardlizard-size_restricted.gif

I just wanted to say that the moderators have the right to haz peoplez' stuffz first, when it comes to forum leavers.

You can blame TJ if you want.

You can't do that to poor @Bottom Hat , it's his only thing left to hope for !

Whilst I thoroughly appreciate the efforts of Brother Erei here, the word of Rootstrat is correct. This accord was reached after the end of the second Stuphs Worf Hazzing War, although the truce does teeter on the edge of a knife.

The mods were allowed first dibs on all forum leaving stuff, and I first refusal on all game stuphs. Note that the stuff/stuphs are subtly different in their type.

The only person who has broken this truce up to now, is the heavily feared Yaffle, but he told me that TJ put him up to it, so it was chalked up as an accidental fire incident within the Destuff/phs zone, the DSZ.

Whilst I thoroughly appreciate the efforts of Brother Erei here, the word of Rootstrat is correct. This accord was reached after the end of the second Stuphs Worf Hazzing War, although the truce does teeter on the edge of a knife.

The mods were allowed first dibs on all forum leaving stuff, and I first refusal on all game stuphs. Note that the stuff/stuphs are subtly different in their type.

The only person who has broken this truce up to now, is the heavily feared Yaffle, but he told me that TJ put him up to it, so it was chalked up as an accidental fire incident within the Destuff/phs zone, the DSZ.
4isbsv.png

Yaffle

Volunteer Moderator

I LOVE MY BRICK!

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator

Hold on, @rootsrat have I been missing hazing stuff for 7 years?

Top Bottom